Banner by ~ NomadSpellbrush

You are bed ridden sick, which of the Mane Six would you want to look after you?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't know. I guess I'd pick AJ.   I do think this is a pretty cute picture though.  

You missed somepony.   Fluttershy. She would be a GREAT nurse. She takes care of animals, but she also took care of the cutie mark crusaders. She and AJ would be the best ponies to have to look aft

Yeah, I think Applejack is best pony and all but...

Posted Images

Twilight Sparkle. And I'm not just saying it because she's best pony! She'd probably know how to make my time of sickness easier, or even outright cure me. Besides, Discord seemed to have a decent time under Twilight's care.

Hmmmm, simple enough answer here from me, Applejack, why? She can bake me apple related foods, be quite rustic with me, and not lie on how well I look, plus I find AJ intriguing so some small talk would be fun. Yeah, if I was ill and bed ridden I would like to have Applejack helping me become well again

Badges

While Fluttershy would probably be an excellent choice...I'm gonna have to go with Applejack. She has a caring heart and is always there for her friends...and plus, Apple Cider and campfire songs!  :lol:

Whilst I'd love to say Pinkie I don't think she would be able to (as she doesn't seem to care much about that stuff), I think I'd have to say Twilight, she seems like the type that would know what she was doing (not to mention Celestia knows what she could with that magic). 

Badges

Fluttershy definitely. Considering I'm sick in bed right now, I'd say I'm an authority on the subject. I could really use some pony to talk to and comfort me

• 6 years later...

Probably Twilight (no no-one's surprise). While Fluttershy would be the "obvious" choice to take care of someone who's sick, I fear that she would try to bring some animals to "keep me company" or something and I do not like animals, so, it would be bad. Twilight would be obsessive, which would be bad, but at the same time she would be able to help me with some other things (it would probably be easier to explain to her how to reboot a network switch or something than to any other main character).

I guess it would also depend on the reason why I am in bed - is it some kind of disease that makes me weak and feel bad or just injuries, like broken bones, that physically prevent me from moving, but other than that I feel fine? In which case I would enjoy conversations with Twilight. If I feel bad, then I am usually in no mood to talk to anyone and everything annoys me, so I just want to be left alone and sleep. In which case Twilight would still win, because she would probably be the least annoying to me.

• Yay 1

Twilight definitely because she would quickly come up with a cure. I imagine that she could also perform some sort of spell to make sure I never get sick again.

Probably Twilight or Fluttershy because they seem like they would be the most capable of taking care of a sick person. 

Fluttershy - no question for me :>

She would be the perfect pony to help you to tough illness. There is nopony else who know how to take care of someone :>

On 2021-10-13 at 7:06 AM, Scootaloo9074090 said:

bd2.jpgRainbow Dash 18Rainbow Dash 10 Rainbow dash would be the best choices and  rainbow dash does care about scootaloo and her friend 

I love the first picture with Scoots and RD :>

• Yay 1
  • Hug 1
Badges