Sign in to follow this  
Metallic Strings

Funny ways to get kicked out of mcdonalds

What would be a funny way to get kicked out of McDonald's, it would be funny to go in there dressed as the Burger King and give away Burger King food.

"Can I have some Original Recipe Chicken please?"

Badges

Use it as a place to sit inside to eat In-Out-Burger burgers, fries, and a shake you've picked up instead of ordering something at McDonald's. That'll show In-N-Out what most people in California prefer when it comes to fast-food.

Order lots of nice food from a really posh restaurant with waiters in tuxedos, then run before you pay and go and eat it in Mcdonalds and blast out classical music, and have candles on the tables and smoke cigars amongst all the people dressed in less formal wear 

This thread seems to be of the non serious but still humors nature, thus it has been moved to the forum lounge. 

Badges

Okay, well... One time at our local McDonalds there was this drunk guy who was acting all crazy, and he ran up to the drive through window, pretended to be revving a motorcycle, and... yeah, it was strange.

ask for good food

Order lots of nice food from a really posh restaurant with waiters in tuxedos, then run before you pay and go and eat it in Mcdonalds and blast out classical music, and have candles on the tables and smoke cigars amongst all the people dressed in less formal wear 

I'd do that with you any day of the week.

(edited)

Stand in the line infront of everyone and make them thing you bout to order but you are so it ends up stand like this

"I want the double cheese... no nvm, I want the chicken mc.... naah, They really hate that

Edited by Castle

Go to Mcdonalds ask how much a cheeseburger costs, and then ask where you can get it cheaper. That oughtta piss the manager off.

I once went to a McDonald's and asked for "One of those Burger King hats". They were not amused.

You might not get kicked out, but this will annoy them.

1. Walk though the drive through

2. Pay ONLY in pennies

3. Wear a fake Mc.Donald uniform, and act like your in charge.

Back when I worked at McDonald's, there was a guy in his early 20's with a sparkly pink bra and stilettos. He didn't get kicked out, but I'm pretty sure that's a way to get kicked out of a McDonald's.

Here's more:

~Ask for a Whopper.

~Drive up to the drive thru window in a gorilla suit (this has happened)

Dress up as as Ronald McDonald, walk in McDonalds, get on the counter, and yell, "I'm lovin' it!" as they/you takes any food topping they/you can find and smears it on very worker there. If you aren't male, get a friend to do it for you as you sit on the sidelines having some Starbucks.

I got kicked out of one once because I found the light switch I was like eh I wanna play with the switch lol I turned it off once and a little lamp they had turned off so they got pissed lol