Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings Villagers!

Moonbutt

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: I've heard of the site before and later decided to check it out. :)I've also been on other sites similar to this one.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Hmmmm, I believe it was in March of 2014 when I was browsing art on DA (tons of pony pics as usual) and I finally gave in to watch the first episode of Season 1. Ever since the first episode, I started collecting pony merch, mostly plushies. My first pony merch was the Fluttershy plush from Aurora. I grew a fondness to Princess Luna the more I watched the show as well.

Bah, I'm pretty boring, just here for the pones! X3

Oh yeah, I like Twilight the most, probably because of the TwiLuna ship-fics I've read (non-clop btw). Since Twilly was the first to actually accept Luna in Ponyville. I think they make a good couple, both incredibly smart.

twiluna_fillies_by_ciscoql-d4loj7a.png

• Brohoof 3

Hi friend =)=)=) Welcome here on happy forum community of MLP Forums =)=) I hope you will have  lot of pony fun in this happy land of PONY =)=)=) I'm sure you will meet lot new friends here  people are so friendly =)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)!

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome! Glad you found us and could join us! I think you'll like it here, there's lots of nice people for you to get to know and become friends with. Feel free to look around but, most of all, have fun!

post-31850-0-03842900-1422551973_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

post-31786-0-26966800-1422234328.png

I think alot of bronies kind of "fell in" to the fandom. I have yet to experience such positivity anywhere else on the net as I do here. Im sure you'll find many pony with the same likes and become good friends with them. Feel free to message me anytime you wish. :comeatus:

• Brohoof 2