Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you dislike about your country.

Noei

No jobs, crimes, murders, poor economy, poor marketing, homophobe nutshell, corrupt police, poor medicine, and last but not least, corrupt government. Balkans.

Hi there from Slovenia :D

1. House prices are too high.

2. I love veal entrecote despite of its expensiveness. 1kg=20$ (very,very expensive)

3. Vehicular traffic.

4. Internet prices. 20$ month. (very expensive too.)

5. Moisture in the air could be very high sometimes. Maybe its because i live in a coastal town.

I live in Canada...but admittedly, I don't know enough about the politics here to actually make a valid complaint.

I really wish we were kinder to the environment, though, for starters. We never hit our goals...And book prices! Those need to come down!

Also, this one has less to do with the country itself and more to do with the way its perceived, but...I wish other countries would stop discounting us entirely. Act as though we're so unimportant. It really hurts to hear that.

Not to mention all the racism in France. :( Descrimination a l'embauche, en particulier...

well... one thing about Canada is that the government hasn't removed the "temporary" income tax XP

• Brohoof 1

Born within a world with barely any consciousness.

Thrown into the system of societal production. A cycle of learning without purpose.

This experiment of humanity. No factic knowledge on origin, beyond parabolic theory and manipulated historic data.

I wash my hands of it all. Got tired of playing the ant farm.

Now that it's more relevant, one of the things I dislike about this country is that Halloween isn't really celebrated here. Which means that trick or treating has never been a popular thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Weather

Fact that due "high quality" of our education, universities are harder to get in. (It is easier to get in university in another country with same education)

Long winter

Everything is expensive.

If I was to order something from USA dispatching costs could double the price.

Getting and Having a Drivers licence is as complicated as manual transmission for those who don't know how to use it.

Obligatory Swedish language taught in schools.

Finnish Dub.

there is few things for starters.

Edited by The Cerberus

The east coast of the U.S. lacks big mountains and tall, coniferous forests like we have in the west. 

I'd terraform the east coast to have big, rugged mountains; volcanoes, mountain lakes, glaciers, deserts, temperate rainforests, and coniferous forests. 

No more "flat" in the central part of the U.S. 
No more wimpy mountains in the east coast. 

Less small, short, deciduous forests in the east coast.

No more humid, hot, "yuckiness" in the southeast.

The Appalachians used to be the tallest mountain range in the world, but due to erosion and time, have succumbed to the low foothills that we see today.

"Make the Appalachian Mountains Tall Again" :P

Hehe. Sorry, not sorry easterners. :P

:P

Edited by ElementalFluttershee

Whatever I originally said in this topic has been multiplied times a thousand. Even in my most cynical "America is definitely still very sexist, racist, homophobic/transphobic, xenophobic, etc." mindset I never thought that a man like Donald Trump could actually get elected in this country.

I feel completely unwanted in my country now, like dirt. And it can only get worse. I am for the first time, having to have sincere thoughts about if another country might be better for me, for the future of my health and my safety.

Things I dislike about Sweden:

• Lots of SJWs
  • Society is all about being politically correct
  • Swedes are too personal and don't approach people they don't know. It's difficult to make Swedish friends unless you're going to meet for a common interest.
  • Lack of movie production, Sweden almost only make crime thrillers. It's Beck and Wallander all year around.
  • Punishments for crime are bad, some stuff that should give you 10 years in prison will give you 3 months, and some that just should give you a fine gives you 3 years prison wtf.
  • Too high tax on products.
  • Difficult to get a job.
  • Apartments are too expensive.

(edit: realized I already posted in here but oh well, this is a larger list than the one I posted last time)

• Brohoof 2

Almost everything,but the things above every other things-stupid people.Hypocrisy everywhere,all these useless rituals and traditions.Well its an evil country after all.God knows it,Bible mentions it,only these folks think they've found paradise.

Ways to get out of here?Death,war,or a huge prize won.It doesnt matter much as long as I get my ticket.

Edited by XellosMetallium

• 2 years later...

I dislike all the hate and discrimination that is going on in the USA. I dislike the hate towards religion, races, opposing political parties, Trump, LGBTQ, and so forth. I also dislike the USA's financial state right now, as there are problems with inflation, unemployment, and debt - I'm hoping it will get better over the next few years.