Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favourite energy drink?

Dawning Demon

What's your favourite energy drink?  

66 users have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite energy drink?

• Red Bull
    • Monster Energy
    • Rockstar
    • Amp Energy - Mountain Dew
    • Lucozade
    • Other

I'm not allowed to have caffeine, but I occasionally sneak it in with an energy drink or coffee. If I had to choose an energy drink, it'd probably be Venom because it's one of the few energy drinks, in my ooinion, that tastes somewhat decent.

:twi:

• Brohoof 2

I really don't have them all that often, unless I'm desperate to stay awake, but I do like the flavour and low price X3 of this one:

Mixxed-Up-Cranberry.jpg

Something fruity is best =)

Edited by Edwardo_Brony
  • Brohoof 1

I don't usually drink energy drinks, but when I do... Does Mountain Dew count? Because if you give me a Mountain Dew, I'll be bouncing off the walls.

And not just any Mountain Dew, one of the special ones like Voltage.

Edited by True Rarity
  • Brohoof 1

Water! To be properly hydrated creates a natural energy in the body that doesn't diminish over time. (sorry... not really the point of this thread)

I haven't had an energy drink in a while, but I use to really like Full Throttle (I like the gummy worm taste) I also enjoyed the regular old green Monster energy

• Brohoof 2

I love Monster drinks. :D I have a slight addiction to them, but I haven't really drank them much lately. I love the blue kind because it tastes sort of like cotton candy. XD

Edited by AdorbzFangirl
  • Brohoof 2

I'll take a monster/redbull every once in a while...but my FAVOURITE energy drink stopped being produced in 2006...

vondutchcans.jpg

These were DELICIOUS! Not to mention it was the first energy drink I ever tried...

They were bitey, but not too bitey, sweet, but not too sweet...just perfectly balanced, and of course...insanely energizing!

• Brohoof 3

Energy drinks don't do much for me. I think most of them taste ok, but they provide me with no additional energy (except for one) and the cost of most of them is unreasonably high. I've no reason to get one except for the taste, and there's nothing special in that department to make me do it.

Of all the one's I've tried, my favorite has to be Spike Shooter:

post-6104-0-53164800-1422748113_thumb.jpg

Unlike all of the others I've tried, Red Bull, Amp, Monster, etc, this one does give me a slightly noticeable increase in energy. Not much, but it's there. and it doesn't taste bad either. Still don't buy them because they aren't good for you and not worth the price, but I did enjoy the two I had more than any others so far.

• Brohoof 1