Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favourite energy drink?

Dawning Demon

What's your favourite energy drink?  

66 users have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite energy drink?

• Red Bull
    • Monster Energy
    • Rockstar
    • Amp Energy - Mountain Dew
    • Lucozade
    • Other

I recall really liking Rockstar but I haven't had it in years because I usually get Monster or Red Bull, since they're cheaper. My favorite of the two is Monster but my #1 favorite might be Rockstar but I'd have to retry it.

I've not tried any others, since I'm kind of nervous about spending money on something I might not like? but I do want to try. I see amp around quite a bit but I already know what Mountain Dew tastes like. Is it different? My school has some in the vending machine, I was wondering if I should give it a shot. Probably will.

• Brohoof 1

V (yep, an energy drink named V), I would provide a picture for it but yknow... mobile version sucks for that kinda thing :P (saying that because I have no idea if this drink is sold in other countries :| )

• Brohoof 1

Nothing like that good ole Mountain Dew.... Ooohey That'll put some fire in yer engine.

I know it probably doesn't count... But MOUNTAIN DEW... It's like YAY!

Gee I wish they'd put energy drink in Root Beer... That'll really put a fire in yer engine. Then you Git-r-done.

Sorry everypony but for some reason this makes me think of blue collars.

Favorite energy drink in my book.

There was a time I drank 8 cans of energy drink a day. Then my heart started having these random bursts of hyperactivity and I quit drinking them altogether. Nowadays I occasionally have a Red Bull because I still like it best, but really any brand will do. I try to drink it as little as possible, however.

• Brohoof 1

I'll take a monster/redbull every once in a while...but my FAVOURITE energy drink stopped being produced in 2006...

img-3461391-1-vondutchcans.jpg

These were DELICIOUS! Not to mention it was the first energy drink I ever tried...

They were bitey, but not too bitey, sweet, but not too sweet...just perfectly balanced, and of course...insanely energizing!

Wow, so I guess by the brohoofs I wasn't the only one!! That's awesome! Dang I miss those...could go for one now actually...

I like the taste of energy drinks like Monster and Rockstar, but they make my stomach hurt so much that there's no point in having them as they'll just make me unable to do anything active.

I'll always go for one of these, though

ds-vanilla-lg.png

• Brohoof 1

Monster. Particularly ultra zero, or any rehab flavor.

Every other energy drink tastes like ass, or doesn't taste like anything.

Looking at you, Red Bull. :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1

I don't consume energy drinks often, but when I do, 95% of the time its a Rip It. They're cheap (99 cents), energizing, and taste better than any other energy drink I've had. My favorite flavors are "F-Bomb", "Tribute", and "Citrus X", though I like almost all of the flavors.

rip_it_banner_920_banner.jpg

Well I don't know if this counts either because I said I like Mountain Dew before... But here's something I got that might be more your liking?

I like these too? They're sort of an energy drink... What do you think? They also have a fruit punch and an orange too. It's called KICKSTART made by Mountain Dew

post-31899-0-29498500-1423102215_thumb.png

• 1 year later...

SPIKE Energy. THE most potent I've tried (and I've tried a lot!) It comes in Fruit Punch, Orange Gold and Blue Raz. It can make you queasy though if you take too much at a time. It can also make you irritable and combative. Best not to drink it on an empty stomach.

Monster is great and has the best flavors by far, but it always makes me feel sick. It's almost worth it though. 

Cocaine Energy seems lightweight at first but it really has legs. 12 hours later you're still hoppin'! 

• Brohoof 2

I used to like Rockstar, but I don't drink energy drinks anymore. A guy who worked at the factory that cans Monster told me that they had a spill one time and they left it overnight and it burned a hole in the concrete. I'm not putting that into my body.

I guess now my favorite would be good old coffee. That stuff won't kill you.

• Brohoof 1