Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your favourite energy drink?

Dawning Demon

What's your favourite energy drink?  

64 users have voted

1. 1. What's your favourite energy drink?

• Red Bull
    • Monster Energy
    • Rockstar
    • Amp Energy - Mountain Dew
    • Lucozade
    • Other

Coffee is my way to go. There's so many ways you can have it. Strong and bitter, with creamer, frothy, iced, and many different flavors too. I drink it every morning, and I'm unable to live without it since my first mug.

• 3 months later...

As I've tried to transition away from pop/soda, I've been drinking more energy drinks. I'm currently drinking a new AMP flavor - Passion Fruit. It's phenomenal, and has a unique taste.

I've tried a bunch of energy drinks, and I've narrowed my favorites down to Rip Its (super cheap, great taste), AMP (moderately cheap, excellent taste) and Rockstar (expensive, but tasty). I like Red Bull, but its ridiculously overpriced (3 dollars for a small can in my area). I don't usually enjoy "Energy Juice" types of energy drinks, and I don't particularly like sugar-free/0 calorie variants. My top 5 brands/flavors would be, as of now:

1. Rip It - 3 Way

2. AMP - Passion Fruit

3. Rockstar - Super Sours (Green Apple)

4. Rip It - Red Zone

5. Rockstar - Original Flavor

Edited by Rivendare

I'd say I like the grape flavoured NOS energy drink, I drink it every morning, or try to. xD It has a great taste, and gets me going most of the time. The regular NOS is eeeewww but I like the grape one. I wish they sold it more around here. I also drink Red Bull from time to time, but that doesn't really taste all that great, but it gives me some energy. But yeah. That is the one I like. I will occasionally drink full throttle and stuff too, but I mainly like grape NOS now. so yeah.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Red Bull. I used to drink 2 a day but it got me sick after 6~ months, I threw up after I ate ANYTHING at all, so I just stopped drinking energy drinks overall... Miss them so much though :(

Water. The classic and healthy option.

I've never even tasted Coke, let alone some of the more high-energy drinks out there, because I am quite sensitive to energy drink/caffeine intake and sleep badly enough as it is without being jittery all night because of some 'V' I drank at 3pm. :dry:

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don’t drink em, mostly because they really aren’t the best for you. If I need a pick-me-up I turn to coffee or a Coke. :D

8 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I don’t drink em, mostly because they really aren’t the best for you. If I need a pick-me-up I turn to coffee or a Coke. :D

Haha is funny you say that I actually don't drink coke have not for a decade. While I drink two or three monsters a day and coffee too of course haha.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...