Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your self esteem like? Has it changed?

iceestarz

I'm beginning to realize the older I get, the less I care. :mlp_nom: I've never had low self esteem issues to begin with. I've always been pretty confident in myself. 

No self-esteem. Dissociation between intelligence and the vehicle.

Depolarized, positive or negative. This helps clearing perception in the understanding of reality.

Less bias, less subjectivation. When integrating information about the world, it's completely assimilated as a part of the being. While in the polarized mind, integration is only partial. Since the parts that cause conflict in the polar structure of the illusive mind are rejected for being of opposite charge.

The world is polarized, partial awareness is incomplete, ignorant of its parts. This result in different forms of conflict, economic, religious, philosophical, social, political, etc.

I watch without polarity. It's all intelligence, it has no value, unless it begins creating polarity like this amnesic system unaware of origin.

The question is whether to become the illusive self, or isolate the self to inform the being. I still can act with polarity, adopt a personality. But the interaction with the world is limited to avoid gaining polarity.

Everything in this life is set for the being to remain isolated while being able to sustain the vehicle. Interaction with the world is done by intermediaries. Polarization is kept at minimum, in means that communication is one way only.

Like an intelligent collective in physical form, an organization.

I havent thought about it. I mean, i do have confidence behind things i do and when i talk i dont whisper or use nuetral (and annoying) terms like I dont know, i guess, or whatever. Though, when im alone i constantly bully myself to the point of tears. If someone else tries, ill either smack the taste out their mouth or try to use their own minds against them, like Bugs Bunny does.

• 10 months later...

Right now I'm a NEET. So you probably have a clue on how my self steem goes at this point.

Thing worsened after the whole equestriacon cdmx fiasco, and later on after the definitive bond break with certain somepony. I can't say it's my lowest point, but at least last time I was finishing my bachelor degree. This time I'm an unemployed graduated.

• Brohoof 1

Ugh, changed for the worse, I’m afraid. Slowly learning how to fix it.

When I was a little girl, my confidence was through the roof. Everything was awesome and rainbows, and all people were amazing, and I was gonna make friends with EVERYONE and everyone was gonna just love me!

Life, and especially public school, lowered my expectations and confidence significantly. And the bout of depression hit in college and just, YIKES.

But as I’ve gotten older, it’s been gradually mending itself. I’d say I’m in a much better place with my self-confidence now.

I'd say my self esteem has improved for the better over the years! When I was in public school, I had absolutely terrible self esteem; I had absolutely no confidence in myself. But ever since all the bad times of school, I've gotten much better!!!

Sometimes I do still have low moments, but don't we all? :twi:

• Brohoof 2

Mine’s always been healthy. Although it can waiver due to life’s circumstances, and has tended to be worse during my two bouts with depression, both of which had direct causes, I’m overall pretty cool with me. 

I've definitely become more self conscious of myself over the past couple years, not enough to have low self esteem issues but enough to where I worry about what people think about what I look like or say.   

Self esteem? Dunno about that really, I usually see myself as kind of not-so-useful in a lot of situations and/or compare my art and such to others, thinking it looks like crap compared to theirs. Or how I get anxious / annoyed that people almost 5-6 years younger then me are in a better spot in life then me / making money and/or with a GF

So yeah, I'd say I'm kinda lower then average on that x3

On 12/7/2019 at 2:59 PM, Le Angel Dust said:

I'd say my self-esteem has improved a ways since my original post (probably thanks to being loved :wub:), though I will say it isn't all too high still. 

lucky v-v