Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What is your favorite 90s Nickelodeon show?

Metallic Strings

As far as cartoons go, Rugrats, Hey Arnold and Wild Thornberries are the only ones I'm willing to rewatch, despite the fact that I hold most of them near and dear to my heart(though admittedly Rocket Power is a guilty pleasure of mine and am still willing to rewatch)

For live action, I actually have a quite a few, Kenan & Kel, All That, Are You Afraid of the Dark, and especially their gameshows

Mine would def have to be Rugrats. I have some little mini figures I bought of them to collect but I used to be so passionate about rugrats growing up XD

Ren and Stimpy too, that show ALWAYS gave me a laugh. I don't know if Fairly Odd Parents counts because I'm not sure when it first aired but I still like that show a lot too.

When I was a wee kid during those years, I definitely was highest on the Rugrats. How can you not love watching mischievous babies go on crazy adventures? :P

But in hindsight, I think the best 90's Nick show had to be Hey Arnold. The show felt very real in its portrayal of the many struggles kids endure, and it had an interesting cast of characters, quality humor, and lots of great morals.

An honorable mention goes to The Wild Thornberrys. I'm an animal lover, so I felt right at home with this one. While tame in its humor perhaps, it was bold, adventurous, and heartwarming at times. The movie was surprisingly amazing.

• Brohoof 2

Oh man, I forgot about Angry Beavers. That show was awesome. 

Rocko's Modern Life goes without saying.

You couldn't have grown up in the 90's without watching Rugrats. Anyone remember that episode were the rat was running loose in the house and the "camera" would switch to the rats eye view and they would play that creepy music? Yeah, that freaked me out as a little kid.

Animaniacs was gr8, but it wasn't a Nickelodeon show

Oh, pardon me, I was so caught up in the thought and nostalgia, I completely cut off the "Nickelodeon" part.

Lemme just say .. eh. The Angry Beavers? That's Nick, right?

• Brohoof 1

Pete & Pete, Hey Arnold, Doug and Angry Beavers were all pretty great. Also, the tail end of Hey, Dude! aired in the 90s. Finally, while it wasn't made by Nickleodeon, Muppet Babies was on it. I recently watched several episodes, and that show is still entertaining to this day.

• Brohoof 1

SpongeBob Squarepants definitely (the first two/three seasons). I grew up with this and still watch one episode from time to time, because it's just so awesome. :wub: 

I'm not interested in the new seasons though, the SpongeBob soul is gone.

I loved Zoey 101, Doug, Rugrats, Hey Arnold,and angry beavers~, Zim

*side note 101 had britney spears' sister....but even now knowing that it was a very unique take of a show 

Edited by Jora