Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you happy that you became a brony?

Gearbox10mm

Just like the title says. Are you glad that you started watching this show for little girls and were drawn into becoming a fan?

If you had never seen an episode of MLP FIM, how different would your life be and what would you be doing instead of participating in this fandom?

• Brohoof 6

My life would be extremely boring, not only would I not have the pleasure of watching a great show, but I also wouldn't have found this site. This site houses a lot of interesting discussions and interesting people who I've become friends with.

• Brohoof 7

I'm content with it. 

I've had my fair share of happiness from the .. "torrent" of tolerance, and have met many potential real-life(in person) friends.

But I've also had my fair of demons which comes along with it as well.

Overall, I'm obviously happy with the choice, and of course, it'd be much more boring without it.

Being a pegasister really has helped me become more optimistic about life, overall. The colors, the songs, and the cuteness of it just give you a reason to smile. Its an unexplained euphoria. Also, most of the people I've met who are bronies are lovely people - wouldn't trade them for anything.

• Brohoof 1

I haven't been a brony long enough to know how it will change my life in the long term, but it's definitely a good thing.  I only wish I had gotten into it sooner.

My reaction to watching through FiM the first time was basically post-31234-0-59469600-1422690563_thumb.png

It was very much like Pinkie seeing the sonic rainboom for the first time.

There isn't anything in particular that I would be doing instead of being a brony, but I wouldn't be as happy doing it.  It reminded me of some things about myself that I had long forgotten and given up on.  I'm better off because of this show.

• Brohoof 12

There are days when I wish I wasn't. More often than not. I randomly get sporadic feelings of "yeah, I'm a brony, tight".

But they come quickly and then leave.

My profile pic is from a vid I made where I'm wearing an Anti-Brony Brotherhood beret (rainbow rocks review), but I made it my profile pic because I like the way it looks. Although I was never really ABB (is that thing even real?), it's as if being anti-brony is some kind of link to the past. I might like it because I see myself and think "he's not a brony".

Idk. I've always felt like there are two sides. One that likes where I am and the other that never loses that shame. Although I've been a brony for almost two years, I've never really lost that sense of shame. You can only imagine how much worse it was during the initial infection of what my friend calls "adorabetes".

• Brohoof 1

I love it. I love being part of the brony community. I love MLP. If I had never watched MLP:FIM my life would probably be a lot grayer and dull.

• Brohoof 2

This show has changed me a lot and helped me not only help myself but help others as well. With MLP + Anime my school literally has me in the suicidal depression group to give advice and help people cheer up. I am depressed as well but I tend to be a bit more outgoing or daring than the other kids there. Noble? Idk.

If I didn't find this show I'd probably be in a extremely terrible conditions either living with my dad who can't really take care of a child or in a mental hospital due to no source of coping with mental abuse.

In conclusion, yay mlp! :yay:

MLP saved me from a boring and depressing life, so yeah, I'm glad I found MLP when I did.  :catface:

Just knowing that i'm a part of such an awesome fandom makes me feel just... happy, for lack of a better term.  :P

Edited by Crimsonn
  • Brohoof 1

Seeing is thought i am able to focus my obsessions in other places then Minecraft, yes, yes, I am very happy to become a brony. I love the community, the show, the videos, music, and art ;) I think we are the best fandom for looking for good art. 

Brwnd

I don't like to self-label, so I don't call myself a "brony". However, I have very high regard for the "brony community" and believe the adult MLP fandom as a whole signifies something extraordinary and important.

I'm happy to be a part of that fandom, and am happy to have discovered such a wonderful show in the most unexpected of places.

And most of all, I'm happy to have learned valuable lessons about friendship and magic.

post-2150-0-96288400-1422695902.png

• Brohoof 3

Yush.

'Nuff said.

But I have to say more otherwise the site will yell at me :wat:

But anyways, yes I am. I'm glad I joined a large community (still growing) of people who are accepting of most other people and who are there to help anyone who needs it. Although we'll turn on you real quick if you don't watch your back. Because we'll take over the whole planet soon. Yes... Very soon. Don't mind that crossed out section... Just the "Crazy Twi" part of me coming out a little.

• Brohoof 2

Well, the brony community is definitely far more positive- though not perfect- than any other group of people I'm aware of, and this seems to be the only place where my misanthropy is being calmed down and turned into a more positive view. Plus, I've made my best friends in the brony community, and for once feel like I'm around people I wish to live on for, so... very happy, of course!  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1

I...suppose. I haven't really thought about it. Just because I have an obsession with ponies now doesn't mean my life hasn't continued on the same trajectory. It just has ponies in it now. I lived 26 years of my life without them, so it's easy to envision an alternate reality where I never watched the show. I suppose I can't complain about where life has led me since April, so maybe "content" is a better word to describe my thoughts on the matter.

Well the only reason I'm here now is because of my friend online and to be honest the only change in my life is me getting more happier due to events in my life but yes being apart of this fandom just made me happier in general since I don't have friends IRL :)