Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Scene at the end of Equestria Girls 2. Thoughts?

#1FluttershyFan

So I was rewatching Equestria Girls 2 and I was thinking about that short scene after the credits. The one where the human Twilight (the one that was born in the human world) was looking at her board where all the lines meet at the school. I thought this scene was really weird and almost creepy. I have a couple of theories about what this could mean for Equestria Girls 3...

1. Could Twilight be the antagonist? She would e intentionally but she would go to canterlot high and try to find out what is going on while the Mane 6 try to hide their magic. I'm not sure why they'd want to since they've been really open about their magic in the past but who knows.

2. Twilight meets herself and Sunset Shimmer might too.

These are just a couple of theories. I have no proof that any of this will happen but it'd be kinda cool.

Thoughts? Other theories? I want to hear them!

It could possibly be an intro to a series *crosses fingers*

Where human twilight will end up taking normal twilight's place in the group of friends, so they could easily do a series with EG without involving the ponies anymore.  Of course, a 3rd movie would be the perfect bridge to the movies transitioning into a series while wrapping up the ponies' involvement with the human world.

• Brohoof 2

It will go like this:

Human Twilight investigates the strange events that happened at Canterlot High at the end of Rainbow Rocks. While doing so, she will get to know the Humane 6 (Sunset Shimmer +5) and learn about their connection to said events. All of this will happen during that strange Olympics-sport-event-thingy (which will come with a fight against a new villain) and in the end she'll become a part of the gang. And so we'll have the expostition for a brand new series that follows a nerdy girl's first experiences in friendship. Wonder why that last point sounds so familiar, though ...

• Brohoof 1

One thing I hope they do is Human Twilight realizes how to cross over dimensions and ends up in the pony world, you know, so the parallel is complete.

I think it would be horrible if they got rid of the ponies. The human version wouldn't be as good.

I disagree. As much as I love Twilight in the show, I don't particularly like in the movies. I'd much prefer of EQG!Twilight took over for her. Or if Sunset Shimmer took over for Twilight, and the human Twilight joined the group but wasnt the main hero (well, as if that's ever happening).

At the ending scene, I got really excited because I had been wondering where real human Twilight was for the last two films. Hmm. I wonder... Do you think she'll end up with Flash Sentry? I hope he'll get character development if this happens.

Hmm seeing the leaked stuff from the new movie possibly coming I have no clue how they'd be able to integrate human twilight into the story. I mean they can't just make a scene about it and then do nothing with it. Though we still have extremely limited knowledge 

My thoughts:

In the credits, it was shown that Human Twilight was curious and have been watching the school for awhile, so Equestria Girls 3 would have the possibility of Human Twilight going to the school, and the Human Mane 6 would *think* its the Pony Twilight visiting their school again. So Human Twilight would be creeped out for sure, and Flash would think its Pony Twilight as well. Perhaps Flash and Human Twilight would get together, but unlikely due to she is another Twilight, and it looks like she doesn't know much about "The Magic Of Friendship" yet.

My thoughts:

In the credits, it was shown that Human Twilight was curious and have been watching the school for awhile, so Equestria Girls 3 would have the possibility of Human Twilight going to the school, and the Human Mane 6 would *think* its the Pony Twilight visiting their school again. So Human Twilight would be creeped out for sure, and Flash would think its Pony Twilight as well. Perhaps Flash and Human Twilight would get together, but unlikely due to she is another Twilight, and it looks like she doesn't know much about "The Magic Of Friendship" yet.

My thoughts:

Am I the only one who really really hopes pony!Flash courts Twilight even IF human!Flash doesn't get along with human!Twilight?

Seeing as to how EG3 will likely be sports themed I'm starting to consider that it was just fan service and may not have anything to do with anything, I just don't see how you could fit in the idea of human Twilight in a story about a sports event. 

The ending made me instantly think back to the first movie because while I watched it I wondered where the human version of Twilight was since all the ponies had a human double in the other world. I'm eager to see the two Twilights meet in a third movie.

I could totally see this being one of those things where it actually turns into a TV series which, for me personally, would be freaking awesome. So like every other episode or so you've got Equestria Twilight going between hers and the human world and in the meantime human world Twilight is searching around the school for what's going on. Maybe...the human Twilight may even trip into the portal while Twilight from Equestria is visiting the human world!

Also, it'd be interesting to see the human Twilight around because if that Twilight hasn't gone through what Equestria Twilight has that would mean she doesn't really believe in or have friends. She'd be a complete opposite of Twilight as she is now which means she'd have a tough time fitting in and would be rather awkward if she were to meet Equestria Twilight's friends. Interesting indeed. ;)

Edited by Felix

Seeing as to how EG3 will likely be sports themed I'm starting to consider that it was just fan service and may not have anything to do with anything, I just don't see how you could fit in the idea of human Twilight in a story about a sports event. 

That's what I'm saying. I hope they can continue to improve and blow me away even more so than in the second film and pull off something to connect it.

There are many possibilities.

I could see them replacing pony Twilight with Sunset as the main character and doing away with the portal all togeather. Essentially seperating the two cannons and laying out the ground work for a new EQG tv series. They would introduce human Twilight to the group and Sunset would go about teaching her the ins and outs of friendship.    

• Brohoof 1

The only "thought" I have when it comes to RR, is as follows.

I cried, I flat out sobbed, the moment Sunset picked up the Mic and sang her heart out.

Short of that, and to address the subject, sure give me more human Twiley..as long as we get to see her steroid pumped older Brother hitting on human Cadence at the local hiipster coffee shop..cause you know, "hey teens of the 2000s, look where hip!"

Honestly I thought that scene was just supposed to be a joke.

One thing I hope they do is Human Twilight realizes how to cross over dimensions and ends up in the pony world, you know, so the parallel is complete.

It's so dense.

• Brohoof 1