Queen Cassie

55 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

This episode kind of makes me think that Pinkie Pie is going to learn other lessons besides the ones that involve friendship. The lesson could have just been, don't jump to conclusions.

Over all this is one my least favorite episode involving. The friends just did not act right and I can't believe that Pound and Pumpkin were not even mention this episode.

• 4 weeks later...

I think this was better the second time I watched it. I loved the Sherlock Holmes references and such. The James Bond Reference was done really well also...

• 2 weeks later...

This is my 32nd favorite episode, mainly because it has quite a few moments that are pretty boring in my opinion. Nevertheless, there are a number of things that I thoroughly enjoy about this episode:

*The tension getting the cake to the train

*Seeing all the deserts

*Pinkie guarding the cake

*Pinkie’s detective outfit

*Gustav ad an old silent movie villain

*Con Mane

*Mulia as a ninja

*Pinkie talking about the deserts being the reason they were eaten

*”I’m guilty; I wear false eyelashes! Oh and I took a bite of the cake”

*Pinkie eating the whole cake, including the blue ribbon, in one bite

*Pinkie not just breaking, but eating the 4th wall

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This episode is one of my favorites, I remember when it first came out I recorded it and must of watched it a billion times at least. It one of my favorite episodes to this day. :wub:

post-8996-0-91884200-1350103079.jpeg

Another good episode. Pinkie was magnificent as usual. Though, the lesson, while making sense, didn't exactly feel like it was part of the show, it felt more like they just randomly thought of a moral that could go with this episode.

Another good episode. Pinkie was magnificent as usual. Though, the lesson, while making sense, didn't exactly feel like it was part of the show, it felt more like they just randomly thought of a moral that could go with this episode.

What do you mean by the lesson didn't feel like it was part of the show?

• 1 month later...

I totally didn't suspect anyone on  the train except Pinkie Pie. I was so shocked and disappointed with the three!

(Sorry, I just started the series recently and just saw this episode now). 

• 2 weeks later...
I totally didn't suspect anyone on  the train except Pinkie Pie. I was so shocked and disappointed with the three!

(Sorry, I just started the series recently and just saw this episode now). 

I know! When I saw this episode,I was like "Oh wow... They couldn't wait?!!" I didn't even suspect fluttershy to be a suspect, but dang that was a great episode! (:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

This is one of my favourite episodes ever. I love mystery stories and I love Murder on the Orient Express, which this is obviously based on. Pinkie's sleuthing is amazing and I love all the different bakers and their creations. Particularly the Mousse Moose!

• Brohoof 1

This is one of my favourite episodes ever. I love mystery stories and I love Murder on the Orient Express, which this is obviously based on. Pinkie's sleuthing is amazing and I love all the different bakers and their creations. Particularly the Mousse Moose!

I was JUST about to say this was one of my favourite episodes too. I just absolutely love everything about it. How overwhelmingly silly Pinkie is, the clever alliterations, the spy film references... It ticked all the boxes.

Edited by Flipturn
  • Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I liked this episode. It's basically the counterpoint to "Feeling Pinkie Keen". In that episode, Pinkie shows Twilight that her way of understanding is flawed and this time, Twilight gets to help Pinkie by showing her the value of empirical investigation. The actual scene of the robbery was pretty suspenseful. Hitchcock would be proud. The funniest part is when Pinkie yells "stop, thief" and then upon hearing a BONK against the wall, asks "Oh. Are you okay, thief?"

Also, Rarity should wear her hair like this more often. Rawr. <3

tumblr_m5syisiVFZ1r6gpo9o1_500.png

• Brohoof 2

This was a really great episode. I especially loved with Pinkie devoured the cake and looked like a chubby tubby piggy. That was so cute! The overall lesson was also really good to. We do rush to conclusion in our society, which can mess things up for others. 

• 1 month later...

not sure if this is a spoiler, but just to make sure....

I won't be surprised if Pinkie ended up eating the cake at the end of the episode

NAILED IT!!! She even ate the screen, nice prediction. At least she didn't let Celestia eat it, we know she can have an appetite for cake...ph34r.png

This was hilarious!

I'll admit I thought the running pony was Rainbow Dash the whole time.

And I also thought Pinkie Pie ate the cake in her sleep.

But she made the cake sound so tempting... ohhhh I wanted it SO bad!

• 4 weeks later...

Ok this is an AWESOME episode i love the fact that Pinkie and Twilight become like Watson and Sherlock with Pinkie always stealing the spotlight on the clues they find and other dizzle dazzle.

This is an episode that I have seen receive some unwarranted hate from some in the past. The overall plot, the diversity of the other characters, the ending, it was all great. It was one of those pleasant surprises for me. :) Plus, the moral is quite good as well, which as NomDeSpite said, it was basically a counter to Feeling Pinkie Keen, which was an episode that is one of my least favorites in terms of the moral. I loved that episode, just not so much the moral itself. (Don't kill me!)

Overall, I thought this episode was a very fun ride. Seeing Pinkie ruin everything at the end was actually hilarious. :P

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If I could recommend anyone to watch their first episode, it would be this one. Probably since it mixes ponies with the mystery genre, although the only thing to wonder about is their masterpiece desserts.

Also got to love the rhymes in the end (ie, mousse in his moustache, eclair in his hair) and Pinkie Pie's explanations about who dunnit.