55 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Dear Princess Celestia,

I learned today that when committing a crime, you should always make sure you leave no clues behind.

Your Faithful Student,

Twilight Sparkle

• Brohoof 1

Posted Image

The contradictions with physics in this episode are quite numerous, it seems.

Maybe he was just resisting the urge to eat the whole cake himself. Ever think of that?

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that half my friends are thieves. And not just your common, garden-variety thieves, but criminal masterminds capable of hatching and pulling off the most diabolical plots known to ponydom.

Thankfully, through the awesome power of my superior intellect and legendary sleuthing skills (with a small contribution from my lowly assistant, Twilight Sparkle), I was able to solve the heinous crimes committed against the entrants and entries en route to the National Dessert Competition aboard the Friendship Express.

To wit, I tender Writs of Prosecution against the following culprits:

Fluttershy Pegasus: Grand Theft Cake, Impersonating a Railroad Employee

Rainbow Dash: Grand Theft Cake, Flight to Avoid Prosecution, Perjury

Rarity Unicorn: Grand Theft Cake, Reckless Use of Cosmetic Appliances

Doughnut "Pony" Joe: Grand Theft Pastry, Espionage

Gustav le Grand: Grand Theft Pastry, Impersonating a Silent Movie Villain

Mulia Mild: Grand Theft Pastry, Impersonating a Ninja, Moose Poaching

Also, although I cannot be certain, I believe my professional hunch is strong enough to support the conviction of:

Applejack Apple: Suspicion of Aiding and Abetting Something

I'm not sure exactly what she did, but she didn't say much when the crimes were occurring, and it's always the quiet ones who are the most guilty of all.

In all cases, and in accordance with the statutes set forth in Chapter 1, Section 22 of the Uniform Code of Equestria, I recommend that all guilty parties be banished and then thrown in a dungeon in the place that they are banished to.

In conjunction therewith, and in recognition of my exemplary service to Equestria and all ponies everywhere, I hereby request compensation in the form of one large, multi-tiered, unbitten cake, specifically baked with the creamy goodness of marzipan, combined with the tart and tanginess of mascarpone, blended perfectly with the smooth silky sweetness of meringue.

In addition to serving as a reward for my heroic efforts, this noble gesture would compensate me for only getting one bite of the winning cake at the National Dessert Competition.

Your faithful servant of sweet, sweet justice,

Pinkie D. Pie

Master Detective

• Brohoof 7

this is probably among my favorite episodes this season, it just had tons of awesome,funny, and surprising moments, and of course it was chock full of references

Hey Guys, I found some info that might shed light on the the whole physics thing.

"There has been some editing in the whole documentary, for example when you seen Big Macintosh pulling the house, later analysis and eye witness accounts showed that, the so called house was in fact a 2D prop for a movie set and to emphasize male empowerment (which is speculation) made the house look 3D."

Also on the cake fiasco:-

"Waterboarding techniques used on Pinkie Pie, a real threat to equestrian security, have PROVEN beyond doubt that Pinkie Pie herself had eaten all the desserts."

-Fox News

You know whats funny? I Just got done watching "Sherlock Holmes (2009)" for my fist time, the night before I saw this episode. And when I saw this episode reference Sherlock, I started busting my gut from laughing so hard.

solid episode but definitely not the best of the season

the pros:

- References

- References

- References

- etc

the cons:

- weak friendship lesson

- not the most plot intensive

- wrinkles

Pretty simple comedy episode, simple plot, cliches, references and alliteration/rhymes, pretty funny and enjoyable but its just the middle of the pack in MLP standards, not the best episode ever or anything

Found it quite strange how suspisciously nervous Applejack was acting. Yet she had done nothing....

She's hiding something!

This episode was particularly good, like all Pinkie episodes, and I think Sherlock Sparkle and Doctor Pinkie are a perfect parody of the current show, Sherlock.

But I when she said she had laready solved the case without looking for any clue, I thought she meant it. Only Pinkie could be so random she suddenly becomes a genius of deduction!

I sure would hope so. I mean, I know that if I created a work and had people analyzing it in depth, I'd be flattered, but then, I analyze things practically as a lifestyle.

That's what's so wonderful about this forum: people actually want to hear my analyses! Most of the time if I try examining stuff people tell me to turn my brain off.

That's awesome. I analyze things a lot myself but it's hard to find other people who like to do the same.

I found it very interesting, and hilarious (but with Pinkie you can't respect nothing less), plus I loved Twi in that little hat!

Posted Image

And the way she handle things were a turn on too...

Edited by Crystal Sparkle
  • Brohoof 1

I really didn't like how everyone just had at the desserts, and weren't even scolded. imo if my friend ate part of one of my competition entries, I'd still be pretty mad at her. Not for forever obviously, but still, I'd at least tell her my mind.

And the hats were cute! :3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...