Queen Cassie

55 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

But wouldn't she be messy from the munching? Or is she just so cleverly nomming the treats that she's a super spy snacker?

You see the ending? SHE ATE THE WHOLE CAKE WITH NOTHING ON HER! She could've done that.

so many movie references

katana swords are cannon now

that red and yellow fruit at the base of the cake, looks exactly like a wampa fruit from crash banticoot

• Brohoof 2

Rarity wears fake eyelashes...

Whoa, didn't see that one coming. Totally caught me off guard.

We've seen her putting them on before - it was when they were getting ready in The Best Night Ever.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dear, Princess Celestia

Because that it was my friends, that were the ones that devoured the Cake's cake, I have been kicked out of the Sugar Cube Corner, and now living on the streets

Your Faithful Hobo

Pinkie Pie

...kinda shocked, Applejack was the innocent one, she was the one drooling the most in the beginning

Edited by Captain Marvelous
  • Brohoof 3

Rarity wears fake eyelashes... Whoa, didn't see that one coming. Totally caught me off guard.

Really? Because I could swear they've shown her putting them on before, but I'm not sure, so it didn't really surprise me...

Did anybody else notice that Rarity complimented Pony Joe?

Brace yourselves. The RariJoe fanfics are coming.

one throw-away line, THEY MUST BE MEANT FOR EACHOT--

oh who am i kidding that's adorable and I'd love to see it.

• Brohoof 1

My initial thoughts, since I managed to see an episode at home right when it premiered for once: It was fairly amusing. Pinkie's imagination is...wild and crazy, but honestly I found her more annoying than cute this time around. Maybe it's just my mood, or maybe it's because I was constantly interrupted by someone hovering in the room. I think I'm not going to try to watch a new episode when it premieres again, and just wait till I can watch it on my computer or something.

Actual analysis to come when I get a chance to watch it without interruptions and being able to examine things more carefully.

Funny episode, not a bad 50th. The best part was the parodies in Pinkie's mind imo, all three of them were great, and Pinkie and Twilight switching hats back and forth was pretty funny too. I saw only one culprit coming(Rainbow Dash), but I didn't really try to guess the rest.

• Brohoof 1