Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What do you game on?

Twilightlover6

What do you game on?  

57 users have voted

1. 1. What preferred platform do you play games on?

• PC
    • Xbox
    • Playstation
    • Nintendo
    • Handheld device. Tablet, ipod etc.

I have a great combo. I game on my PC, Wii U, and 3DS. Seriously, Nintendo + PC is an incredible combo. I have my great Nintendo gems and Smashbros on my nintendo consoles, and then I got my PC for basically any other game I'd want to play! Plus, Indie games!  

The switch to PC is amazing and you won't be disappointed. 360 is nice. And Halo is too. But come in to the light of the PC~ You'll never look back~

I have a great combo. I game on my PC, Wii U, and 3DS. Seriously, Nintendo + PC is an incredible combo. I have my great Nintendo gems and Smashbros on my nintendo consoles, and then I got my PC for basically any other game I'd want to play! Plus, Indie games!  

The switch to PC is amazing and you won't be disappointed. 360 is nice. And Halo is too. But come in to the light of the PC~ You'll never look back~

I'm waiting for the right time to get a gaming laptop. ^^
  • Brohoof 1

Nintendo makes the most games that I am interested in. The other companies/platforms have the occasional, but rare title of interest to me. That is with the exception of the Xbox and mobile gaming, there just isn't anything for me on those platforms, from my experience.

Ultimately Nintendo wins it anyway. I've liked my Sony consoles, but Nintendo's first party titles are of the most interest to me and they are founded on their first party titles. The PC... Well, I won't go there very much. Just not a fan of the platform altogether. It's great for The Sims, with the ability for custom content, but EA has ruined that series, even.

I game on my amazing i5 laptop with integrated graphics. Planning to build a serious performer once the r9 300 series from AMD hits the market.

Being limited to integrated graphics I actually realized that a lot of the greatest games out there, don't require much at all.

I mostly use emulators but I play my 360 when I get the chance. I bought Naruto Revolutions yesterday, still in it's packaging because I want to watch the anime first, at least to the most recent episode.

I like the old classic systems the most, Sega Genesis, Nintendo (Super and regular), PSX, Gamecube, and N64 consoles.