Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What do you game on?

Twilightlover6

What do you game on?  

57 users have voted

1. 1. What preferred platform do you play games on?

• PC
    • Xbox
    • Playstation
    • Nintendo
    • Handheld device. Tablet, ipod etc.

I used to be all over the Xbox and I still prefer its controller to the Playstation, but these days the PC is my gaming platform of choice. Modding is the main reason for that. Besides, I can still plug in a controller and use it if I want to, so it's the best of both worlds for me.

I normally play Nintendo consoles, namely Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS. I also like to play PS1 and PS2 from time to time.

@Twilightlover6:  Since this topic has to do with gaming platforms, I'm moving it to the Media Discussion section of the Forum.  In the future, please remember that topics having to do with games and gaming consoles belong in the Media Discussion section of the Everfree Forrest, and not General Discussion.

I mosty game on Nintendo handhelds like 3DS. I used to play games on PSP and smartphone but I got tired of those because I just really like Nintendo handhelds. I don't really PC game much, and I do have a few consoles but don't use them as much.

I play Xbox 360 because it has the best controls, we get DLCs before Playstation, and every month we get two free games.... that's more then enough reasons to keep buying my subscription...

though I will eventually move on to PC but I will use an Xbox 360 controller attachment because if you think I'm going to game with a keyboard..... no that's not happening.... did it once and it was terrible

also I occasionally go on the Wii U because its the best next gen and isn't a clone to its predecessor like Xbox One and PS4 is 

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

• 1 month later...

Most of the time I play games on my PC. Every now and then I'll play something on my DSi or my Wii.

I usually like to game on the 3DS. As a student, I do a heck ton of travelling in particular the train for long periods, and it's just damn convenient if I do say so myself. Portable internet is a godsend for Online gaming to boot! I don't often play PC games anymore since my computer screen died. Then again there's stuff like Candy crush on the iOS which is always good fun.

I use a personal computer. There are many reasons for this, the main reason is the price. In Russia, consoles and games for consoles are very expensive, much more expensive than anything for computers.

Everything.

I pretty much do my best to own all of the available consoles because I don't care about individual companies or hardware. I'm just here to play games.

The only things I don't have are a high end PC (because I wouldn't even know where to start in building one. I've been a console gamer my whole life) and a phone (because I don't use phones for anything.)

• 6 years later...

I like gaming on dedicated hardware, but as the world has shifted to more cell phone based hardware, I don't do much gaming. PCs are still very laggy huge calculators with a lot of hardware conflicts to make a good gaming system.

I still have all my old consoles and whatnot, but in terms of modern systems, I mostly play games on my PC right now. I do also have a Switch that I play sometimes.