Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Accessories

Valentina

Good Morning my friends.

Where can I find replacement pieces for My Little Pony figurines?  My daughter has lost multiple pieces for he My Little Pony figurines.  Wanted to know if there are any aftermarket sites that sell individual pieces.  I tried EBay but was looking for something more specifically that sells only My Little Pony stuff.  Again thanks for your time and please forgive me if this is an obvious question or misplace question.

I am the father of a 5 year old and just trying to keep things easy.

I wouldn't expect them to be available separately. What kind of accessories are we talking about? They're mostly things like brushes, combs, and little plastic hair clips, right? (I'm not an expert on such matters. Most of my daughter's pony toys are plush toys that don't come with any accessories.)

Many dolls come with things like that though. You could try looking in the bargain bin of a local toy shop and seeing if you can find a cheap doll which comes with suitable accessories. Give your daughter the accessories and donate the doll to a local children's charity. (There are probably kids in your area that can benefit from such a donation.)

Where can I find replacement pieces for My Little Pony figurines?  My daughter has lost multiple pieces for he My Little Pony figurines.  Wanted to know if there are any aftermarket sites that sell individual pieces.  I tried EBay but was looking for something more specifically that sells only My Little Pony stuff.

There isn't really any place to buy replacement accessories new. You'll have to get another toy or ask someone who has unwanted extra accessories.

Either way, I think you may have better luck with a site for collectors, like the MLP Arena or the MLP Trading Post. They have sections of their site where people can buy and sell merchandise, which I don't think this site has. And, really, questions about the toys are probably better handled by them.  Bronies tend to be uninterested in the toys like you'd buy for your daughter (with the exception of plushes).

If I may ask, which accessories are you looking for? I have a lot of unwanted accessories that I wouldn't mind giving away, maybe I might have what you're looking for.