• Rainbow/Twilight
    • Twilight
    • Twilight/Rarity
    • Rarity
    • Rarity/Fluttershy
    • Fluttershy
    • Fluttershy/Apple Jack
    • Apple Jack

I found this fancy dancy chart on twitter, and i want to know where you bronies fall. 

Hopefully none are Apple Jack :P

-I am Rainbow Dash, there is no better way to describe it. I have one piece of merch, and it DOES sit on my bedroom shelf. And whataya know, its Rainbow Dash :D

post-28474-0-21703000-1422839297_thumb.jpg

Edited by MrTrevorrMC
  • Brohoof 12

I would say I'm between Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. I collect tonnes of merch, but I don't really care if somebody disagrees with my love for MLP:FiM.

• Brohoof 3

Somewhere between Twilight and Rarity.

I've seen all the episodes, but MLP isn't my absolute favourite show of all time.

I'm also not in a position where I can be open about how much I like the show.

Edited by SpaceOnion
  • Brohoof 1

I guess if you took Fluttershy off the chart I would be between Applejack and Rarity. Overall I'm not a big fan of the show and most of what I've seen of it has only been to give me the background I need to take part in the fandom. I respect the show for what it is, however it just doesn't interest me all that much and I mostly stick around here for the fanart, music, and writing. I'm not really closeted, however ponies rarely make an appearance in my conversations unless I'm talking to a brony simply because I don't feel the need to wear the fandom on my sleeve and bother people who I know don't care.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash - Pinkie Pie (Around there) :P

I do own around 5 pony action figures and T-Shirts. I do wear the T-Shirts proudly in public, however I don't in certain areas. I don't care about people insulting me because I'm a Brony, I just ignore them and continue 'bout my day. I have no problem with telling others that I'm a Brony, because its who I am. :)

• Brohoof 3

I'm somewhere between Pinkie Pie, and Derpy Hooves.  I'm okay with this.

I do own every a bit of pony mech, but not every avatar of mine is pony related, and yet I do listen to a lot of MLP remixes. So like I said, I'm okay with this.

Edited by Sir Cal Stonehoof
  • Brohoof 1

I would say I'm smack dab between Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. I have an entire shelf devoted to merchandise and several pony shirts in my closet, I'm just not completely open about it in public. I'm not going out my way to hide it, but a little bit of subtlety never hurts,