• Rainbow/Twilight
    • Twilight
    • Twilight/Rarity
    • Rarity
    • Rarity/Fluttershy
    • Fluttershy
    • Fluttershy/Apple Jack
    • Apple Jack

I seem to fall somewhere between RD and Twi. I do think the show is awesome, but I also hide it from people still. On the other hand I do engage in the fandom a bit. Also I will have a toy soon, so there's also that. So in between those two sounds about right.

Though I do consider it a guilty pleasure, so this isn't entirely accurate for me. Oh yea and I hide it from everyone who I don't think would be cool with it.

Edited by bronislav84

I won't be rainbow dash level until I get a toy, preferably a plushie....... the hardest part will be deciding what one.

I know I can do one and I won't be able to get another one for a while, so I have to choose carefully.

I'm rainbow dash level on the inside until then,

Edited by Lucky Star
  • Brohoof 1

I have one pony thing and I'm wearing it now.

However, I love the show.

RD/Twilight

But then there's the pony avatar on everything but Xbox.

RD/Twilight/Derpy?

I'm between Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. I do have more than one piece of pony merch, but I'm never in-your-face about my fandom (well... ok occasionally I am but only if we're really good friends)

Although, around a lot of people I guess I'm more like Fluttershy. I love the show but I'm scared of being made fun of  :blush:

everyone look I can art I made what pony i am acording to the chart.

post-31307-0-98769400-1422853185_thumb.png

her name is original character the original character and she is the daughter of discord and celestia and spike and me and gaben from valve.

she is the best alicorn ever and has the cutie marks of twilight and rarity and rainbow dash and fluttershy bc shes so cool and everyone loves her

she is immortal and lives for ever and she is nice and shy and has no flaws.

ah yes, this OC is so good, you could even say it's cannon, I can smell the theories/fanfiction already.

(this is a joke post please don't ban me.  :( )

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm Probably Pinkie Pie, or Rainbow Dash.

Most people who know me know I like MLP, I only own one shirt though, because I don't see many MLP stuff being sold in any stores I go to. I'm not ashamed to wear my one MLP shirt in public at all though.

• Brohoof 1

I have two MLP shirts that I like to wear, but they're covert enough that only other bronies would recognize them. However, my PC and laptop backgrounds and lockscreens are MLP and many of my avatars as well. I certainly don't hide the fact that I like the show, that's for sure.

I think I'd be Rainbow/Pinkie in that regard.

I'm mostly Pinkie Pie level, but don't own any pony shirts cause you can't buy them here and I hate buying online. I do, however, own a toy for each main pony except for Luna (and Diamond Tiara if she counts as a main character). 

Apart from reciting pony names (I don't know all background character names yet), I am sorta Derpy as I kind of obsess over the show sometimes and I do listen to brony music 99% of the time XD

Edited by Sonata Dusk

Probably Fluttershy/Rainbowdash, but since that wasn't an option, I just went with Fluttershy. There is a glaring flaw in the poll, though that's obviously tied to the Twitter chart. I'm pretty sure a fan's openness about liking the show is not necessarily proportionate to their degree if fondness for it, and there are closet fans who obsess over it just as much as more open fans, just without telling anyone they know.

Edited by Tross
  • Brohoof 1

I'm between Derpy and Pinkie. I really love the show and I'm proud for loving it, but I can go for days without thinking about it that much. I just have moments where I act like a pony obsessed maniac and only listen to MLP remixes. It depends on my mood.

This is gonna sound really weird but on this chart I'm probably a mixture of Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. I have a whole shelf full of MLP figurines, own several of the comics and recently bought my first ever pony shirt (which I don't have a problem wearing in public) BUT there's also a part of me that still feels shy and almost ashamed about this obsession. I hate that and I don't wanna feel that way. I think it has to do with my lack of confidence and paranoia more than anything. I'm the person that sneaks around the comic book store and hopes no one notices I'm buying pony comics...but at the same time I'm secretly hoping someone WILL come up and say "oh hey, a fellow brony! hoofbump!" because I KNOW they're out there. A local brony left a note on my (pony covered) car once. I just never seem to be able to find them. Around friends I'm much more open. I even sang "Discord" in the car with a friend a couple weeks ago, that was so much fun! Said friend isn't even a brony but he's learned the song thanks to me and thinks it's awesome. Seriously we didn't miss a line. :P

• Brohoof 1