• Twilight
    • Twilight/Rarity
    • Rarity
    • Rarity/Fluttershy
    • Fluttershy
    • Fluttershy/Apple Jack
    • Apple Jack

• 1 month later...

I'm basically Derpy, but with one small difference. I have no pony merch other than a couple hundred cards.

• Brohoof 1

I consider myself a Rainbow/Twilight. I am quite into MLP, but I can't tell my socially conservative parents about it, so the telling others about it wouldn't really apply.

I like watching the show and logging on to this forum to talk about it with other bronies. I have also read a small number of fan fics but I only even started reading them was because once some user here convinced me to read a small one and I kind of like it and then I read about 5-4 more including Fallout: Equestria but that's about it. 

I'm not into this shipping business either. I understand that it is in almost every fandom but I just find it boring.

FOR THE LOVE OF TALOS, I had no idea how the chart was configred, so i picked Pinkie.

Luckily, I figured out I'm a rainbow dash on the dot, sorry poll. And sorry Poles, Poland is a lovely place. And sorry poles, you are perfectly straight cylandres, and no one can knock you down. And sorry powls, for being a word I just made up.

Everyone will hate me for this :'(

Between Pinkie Pie and Derpy. All my avatars are MLP related, I am a stupid, rabid fan who should die. I don't only listen to remixes, though. In fact, I prefer the show songs. 

Actually, I'm a stupid Derpy. I'm a complete loser. :(

I'm Pinkie Pie right now. I'm a proud brony and wear the uniform for it, which has led to some hillarious experiences! However, i do feel like im becoming Derpy Hooves level as i watch episode just to try and name all/most the background characters and my u tube history is full of pony remixes and PMVs! :lol:

Looks like what we have here is a classic bell curve result.

I would definitely put myself in the Rainbow Dash camp. I wear pony tees to work but I don't actively seek out opportunity to bring it up. I know a good deal and have some merch which is sufficient for me.

Edited by spade

I'm almost a Derpy... Almost... :P I have lots of stuff in my room, it's a mixture of MLP, Portal, Anime, with a little bit of pop culture. I wear everything MLP related in public like a badge of honor, as I do with Portal. I like showing my interests to the world! :D

• Brohoof 1

Probably between Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash. I really enjoy this show and it's taking up alot of spare-time. However I'm not interested in merchandise though I may get a brony t-shirt if I decide to go to the convention in the summer. I live in a community that is mostly neither pro of anti-brony so there's not alot of oppertunity to talk about it.

I suppose Dash/Pinkie. I own several MLP:FIM figurines toys, and clothing. I made 536 MLPFIM drawings over the years, made two traditional media posters, a number of MLP:FIM digital arts and compositions. Am fine with sharing my interest in MLP:FIM with others and wearing MLP clothing in public, though I'm likely not to mention it if not relevant to conversation.

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna