• Twilight
    • Twilight/Rarity
    • Rarity
    • Rarity/Fluttershy
    • Fluttershy
    • Fluttershy/Apple Jack
    • Apple Jack

• 4 weeks later...

I'm Rainbow Dash. Like the picture said, I don't care if people find out I like the show; I'll tell them if they ask. I don't have an MLP merchandise at the moment, but I might get a shirt or two in the future.

According to this system I would TECHNICALLY be a Twilight level of Brony, but I feel that I would be a Rainbow Dash level Brony except without the merch, my parents are about the only people I am concerned about telling so getting the merch is almost impossible.

I am not sure what I am. I watch the show and I come on here to discuss about it but that is about it. I don't have any merchandise or even wallpaper for any of my devices so I'm your average closet Brony.

I guess closest thing is Twilight Sparkle.

I'm a mixture between Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash.

I'm not as active as I once was and currently have too many shows to watch before I finish season 4 and move onto season 5.

If anyone asks me about MLP I'll say sure as if it wasn't a big deal (besides to my parents)

I do have merchandise, but not on a shelf; it's in my closet behind some board games. (It's a Dashie brushable btw)

I'm just below Rainbow in this chart. I like to think myself as an active member in the community but I don't own any merch besides a G3 McDonalds toy called Star Dancer with is worth around $1. I also don't tend to talk about mlp a lot.

I'm Derpy-ish. I don't really have any pony merchandise except for one shirt of Nightmare Moon, but I will analyze the shit out of any aspect of the show. I actually dare people to test me on that and I always leave them speechless over my awesomeness. B)  

(edited)

I don't know. Indigo children are often reflective of other's personalities and ways, instead of having an static personality of themselves.

Like an ever-evolving experience. So I suppose I've them all, or maybe none?

Edited by They call me Loyalty

I guess Rainbow Dash. I don't talk about MLP extensively unless I'm actually talking to another brony, and even then I don't reach rabid levels. I do have quite a bit of merch - a shelf of pony figures among my anime figures, a DVD, a few of the comics and a Pinkie Pie t-shirt (which I rarely wear in public tbh), and I plan on getting the books too, but that's just the same level as any other fandom I'm in