• Rainbow/Twilight
    • Twilight
    • Twilight/Rarity
    • Rarity
    • Rarity/Fluttershy
    • Fluttershy
    • Fluttershy/Apple Jack
    • Apple Jack

Rainbow/Twilight. I do really like the show, I do talk about it, and I do have exactly one piece of pony merch in my room, but I talk about other stuff alot more frequently. Ask me about the World Wars, I could go on for an hour at least. Ask me about ponies, maybe about 10 minutes.

Well, I now have one piece of horsey horse merch that I proudly wear in public, so I suppose instead of  rainity fluttersparkle I'm now pinkity sparkledash.

Oh look new original oc chrectar time 

post-31307-0-28386700-1432428573.png

hello yes this is pinkity sparkledash they are original oc they are the daughter of tirek celestia luna living tombstone and vinle scert and they have 4 qt marks bc they are most powrefull amlicorn in all of qeustlria

and they have no flaws and are cool and play every instrument ever bc skill

(edited)

I love the show but am not really open about it to everyone. I said Pinkie/Rainbow. Why? Because I don't care what others think and just don't want to deal with someone bugging me about it. And I now pretty much listen to remixes :P But I'm too chill in showing off to go any higher on the chart. Soon though... I may be a full Pinkie Pie! :3

Edited by Overlord0909

Im a rainbow dash!

You like what you like in the end, there is no point hiding it if people ask for it just becomes a burden and who wants to burden themselves with secrets?

I am curious: PEOPLE WHO VOTES APPLEJACK

Why do you use the forum :)? (this is not out of being mean spirited I'm just curious)

I can't vote because I'm a Rainbow Dash/Fluttershy. I love the show and am an active member of the fandom - as active as I can be without anyone I know finding out. Due to my closet-ness, I also can't buy any merch. If I could, I would have bought all the Pop! Vinyl figures and all the chibi vinyl figures currently being advertised on EQD (they look so goddamn cool).

I need a way to have this merch without people knowing ;_;

I'm a Rainbow Dash B) without the merch, just because I've never seen any merch I thought was really that great.

I don't go screaming about ponies to the ends of the earth, but if you ask me about ponies I won't try to hide my enthusiasm :squee:

• 6 years later...

I was a Twilight around the period when I first got into the show, but I'd say that I've shifted to a Rainbow Dash since then.

I would say Rainbow Dash Level. I have quite a few MLP figures and stuff I've gotten over the years, but only have my 4DE Fluttershy and like one other thing out at a time. I don't go out advertising it though. I don't have a problem with liking it, I just don't want the aggravation of dealing with those who might have a problem with it.:scoots:

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...