Movies/TV Weirdest commercial you've ever seen?

For me it's Little Baby's Ice Cream, hands down.  If you haven't seen it...search it on youtube.

Also, it doesn't have to be something you actually saw on TV, it can be something you saw anywhere.

• Brohoof 3

Register now to remove this ad.

That escalated quickly.  What was it even a commercial for?? XD

Levi's Original Jeans, silly!  :eww: Can't you appreciate such fine art as it's intended? What part of this didn't scream 'buy our original jeans'?!  :angry:

• Brohoof 1

For me it's Little Baby's Ice Cream, hands down.  If you haven't seen it...search it on youtube.

Also, it doesn't have to be something you actually saw on TV, it can be something you saw anywhere.

Omg that ad was weird, what is the concept of it?
  • Brohoof 1

Omg that ad was weird, what is the concept of it?

Idk man but it's scary.

Also I'm not sure if this is actually a commercial, but it was freakin' hilarious

• Brohoof 4

@Edwarda_Bronette

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy, yeah! Uh, wow! Just saw the one with the ice cream guy eating himself. (I wondered where that'd come from) and the Eyes Scream one.

Nope! Ain't never gonna buy any ice cream from a place that does commercials like that! LOL!

Aaaaaaaaaand, now, for something a little less psychotic and a bit more fun! (And, yes, it's one of the strangest commercials I ever saw.) But, it sure is fun!

Yep! This one!

These talking McCafe lemon commercials:

Any Fruit Gushers commercial since lots of them involve elementary-school kids' faces getting turned into fruits:

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so...  This is worse than little baby's ice cream.  I didn't think that was possible to say, but I just remembered this little jewel...