Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you were given one real life name change what would it be?

Handsome Changeling

You know, this is pretty comical, because I would not choose a male name if I could :P 

I don't know, I just don't feel like any other male name would fit me other than the one I have. Now female names... Now that's a different story :maud: Something like Rachel, Lucille... I don't know, honestly.

• Brohoof 1

I love the name Elijah and would love to use it as my own, but it's not at all common where I live and that comes with lots of mispronunciations and misspellings. And also the fact that everyone already knows me as Chris, it'll just be weird for people to have to get used to a completely different name.

• 3 years later...

I'd change my middle name to something relatively uncommon, I was given the middle name I have after a gross obsessive narcissistic weirdo psychopath so I kind of don't want that association in my name, I mean I liked it in the past I used to title myself with my first and middle name, instead of my last, but as the obsession with me grew more prevalent I now begin to fear it has some symbolic role or meaning to him that insinuates some type of connection that I don't want ANYTHING to do with.