Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you eat healthy?

_Kurtis

I eat more unhealthy than healthy, I'm naturally a snacker and my inherited culture means most of what I know how to cook is oil fried. I'm already begun to put on a bit around the belly, but hormones make the weight distribution patterns change so it's actually important I gain weight now to maximize puberty 2.0 before I work off anything excess.

No. I'd rather eat fast-food than some vegetables and water.

I'm pretty lucky in that I could eat fast-food for an entire week and not gain a kilo. I don't know, I guess I have some pretty good metabolism or some shit.

Will it shorten my lifespan? Yes.

Do I care? No. Despite how much unhealthy food I eat, I'm going to live long enough to do what I want. After that point I don't really give a shit.

I used to, but I've become worse until recently... I don't eat a wide variety of foods, and sometimes I'll eat too much bread, but I do eat some fruits and vegetables, and rarely have junk food anymore. I'm getting there~ ^_^

Sometimes i eat really healthy and others days Im eating a bag of snack in middle of the night.

But really, some years ago I left a lot of unhealty abits. No more frying things for me, neighter suggary drinks or food. I started to try new vegetables, cereals and in less than one year i lost like.. 15-20kg (33-44 lbs)

I'm getting steadily better as I get older. If I don't keep junk in the house I can usually avoid thinking about it. But there is that once a month or so where I order pizza and just eat until I'm ready to explode :blink:

I think if I can start cutting back on soda I could have a diet that is at least pretty good.

I used to "eat healthy" and lost about 150lbs working out and eating clean, but denying myself good food for so long backfired. Now I eat mostly what I want in moderation. I've gained some weight but I'm also a lot happier!!

• Brohoof 1

No, I'm litearlly one stone underweight with high motabilism. I eat as much junk food as I can to force a little more weight on me.

• 2 months later...

I don't really eat normal meals. I eat when I'm hungry. Which generally happens to be around 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM. I eat whatever food is in our house, be it tuna, soup, grilled cheese (if I'm not too lazy to make it), or waffles. Then, I get whatever's for dinner.

I wouldn't say I eat in any extreme, not exactly healthy, but not maximum calories either. I tend to eat light but often. Light snacks every couple of hours instead of big meals. My stomach just doesn't allow me to eat anything too heavy all at once. Could do with adding more fruit to the diet though, used to eat plenty of them when I was a kid. Not really sure why I became so adverse to them in later years.

• Brohoof 1

Not really. I eat vegetables, fruits, and other healthy things on a regular basis, but I also eat too much junk food.

Additionally, I'm only a month into college and I'm already finding that it's not uncommon to have zero time to eat at all until night. Right now I'm just considering rolling on one meal a day (dinner) and see how that feels. Probably not the safest idea in the world, but I don't really care.

• Brohoof 1

Given by how I eaten an entire jar of Nutella a few days ago, it's pretty safe to say that I don't eat healthy. :lol:

Don't get me wrong, I love fruits and other kinds of healthy foods and try to eat as much as I can. But it's just so hard to not have anything fatty because it's all so delicious. It also doesn't help that I hate the taste of all vegetables, except for potatoes and carrots. I do walk and exercise quite a bit, though.

• Brohoof 1

Meh, not really. :P While I have been avoiding soda as of late and trying to eat different types of snacks, like Tortilla Chips which are better I guess and dark chocolate, specifically eating 'healthy' does not happen with me. It is just a lot to manage and a lot of that stuff is just really expensive. Like "Hey, you wanna be perfectly healthy? Give us your money!"

I am glad that dark chocolate has tons of antioxidants though. ^__^ Cannot get enough of that stuff, well, in moderation at least. XD

• Brohoof 1

No, this is something I need to do. My current diet is quite... unhealthy to say the least. I've been meaning to eat a more healthy variety of foods for some time now in addition to starting to work out. The food is especially important as I know my metabolism will slow down in the next few years and I only want muscle at this point. I'm still a skinny guy at 130ish pounds, but still.

• Brohoof 1

Not in the slightest. I really don't take in to consideration anything I eat. I pretty much stay hungry unless I've just eaten a sizable meal. And I only weigh around 140 lbs if you can believe that.

Edited by A Quiet Argonian