Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you eat healthy?

_Kurtis

I try to whenever I can, and I try and exercise because I need to keep my weight down for my future career.

I eat organic, but not all organic foods are healthy. True, they're healthier than their genetically modified counterparts, but that doesn't always absolve them of empty calories.

And I only weigh around 140 lbs if you can believe that.

130 here. Yes, I can believe that.

Edited by Wubtavia

I eat organic, but not all organic foods are healthy. True, they're healthier than their genetically modified counterparts, but that doesn't always absolve them of empty calories.

130 here. Yes, I can believe that.

Liking this for how true it is. You gotta read up to make sure you're doing something that ishould "really" good for you.

• 1 month later...

Well I would like to eat healthier but healthy food costs way more than a burger or chicken nuggets. I've been trying to limit it and get healthy snacks mostly but I do have my tendencies to order out a lot since it's cheaper.

• Brohoof 2

I prefer to eat healthy, but since leaving my job last August to go back to school, it's been much more difficult.  I don't have the time to prepare all of my meals myself except for most weekends, so I mainly have to rely on whatever is offered by dining services on campus.  Unfortunately, where I am, that usually means a choice between something that's healthy and something that tastes good.  When I cook, I can incorporate both of those qualities into my meals regularly.

At the very least, I stopped drinking soda every day a few years ago.  Now I only have one soda every two months or so.

• Brohoof 1

Considering the things i hear and read on the Internet, i dont eat healthy at all, because i eat meat.

Since a few also mentioned what their are drinking, i drink Coca Cola. So...i dont eat healthy at all.

That being said, i dont eat meat all the time and even enjoy vegetarian food and drink just Water sometimes.

Im just gonna eat, what my Mom bought for me. Since i dont have my own money.

Edited by Dune_Rarity

Yes, I eat healthy when I have access to healthy food. My school has salad and I only ever have salad for lunch because I think it's the healthiest choice. Though I can't eat very healthy at home because we don't have a lot of healthy food.

I think I eat pretty healthily. I've been a vegetarian for a pretty long time, not that that is a sign of health, but meat just sits in the pit of your stomach and is hard to digest, so I stopped eating it in order to get healthier and it definitely worked. I don't feel as sluggish as I used to! I also participate in RawTill4 which is eating only raw vegan food until four o'clock, that way you can still have a cooked dinner. 

I was always really fascinated by raw veganism but I LOVE to cook so I like the idea of eating raw all day and then having a cooked vegetarian or vegan dinner. Because I only eat raw during the day, I eat fruits, veggies, and nuts, and don't really eat junk food. I pretty much only drink water and tea and if I'm craving something sweet to drink I'll sip on some coconut water. I don't think my dietary habits are for everyone, but they definitely make me feel way better than I used to feel when I wasn't eating this way :)

• Brohoof 2

I eat healthy when I am at home.  If I'm at an anime convention or if it's a holiday I will let myself enjoy some goodies.  But my diet consists of a lot of fruits, veggies, and proteins like eggs and black bean pasta.  I should probably eat more meats but I seem to be getting along just fine so far.  

Not that healthy, I mean I ate chocolate cereal for breakfast, small pizza for lunch and rice, chicken and brocolli for dinner. My diet isn't the most healthy one in the world as I generally eat just the best thing that's available in house, but fortunately my health is doing fine.

Not at all! But when I'm older, I'll certainly try to. I've always wanted to go to the gym, but, alas, I am not old enough... and I know full well that I am old enough to eat healthy. But there's always chocolate and sweets everywhere... why is everything so tempting? So no, I do not eat particularly healthy, but that's because of my own weakness. I might need some advice, actually!

I'm used to eating fruits, vegetables, rice and beans, meat, drink juice, and so on. But I also eat junk food sometimes.

I think I'm "healthy", but, I can be more. Besides eating healthy food, I need to know how many of each I need to eat to have a balanced health. I could talk to a dietitian, I would like to be sure about it.

Edited by RedFox