Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you eat healthy?

_Kurtis

I'm not sure if I eat healthy,but I do try to limit on certain foods and how much I eat since I hate gaining weight.The school provides some 'okay' foods that i'd consider healthy.On some days I don't even eat at all,no food from home or from school.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still young, so I don't really have to worry too much about what I eat. I do try to limit myself on junk food whenever I can though. Besides, when you live with a mother who's always cooking a whole-some homemade meal every night, it's kinda hard not to eat healthy. :P

Seeing Lucky post after Loyalty...

W75HU8Y.png

I eat healthily, there aren't too many options for unhealthy stuff like in other countries but I cook most of mine anyway.

Meh, I mean I'm vegetarian,, I get everything that you need to get on your plate everyday. I drink tons of water in the morning and make healthy kale smoothies. But at the same time I eat lots of junk food like chips and cracker so I don't know :3

I probably don't eat healthy. I eat alot of chips and salty foods though I don't eat meat or very sugary things. I don't drink soda either. So I guess somewhat? Maybe?

20 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Sure, I eat healthy. I love health food.

...Quarter Pounders, jellybeans and chocolate milkshakes are healthy, right? :ooh:

Sure, keep it up :orly: .

Also welcome back :please: .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have gotten a lot better over the years with eating better. Trying to avoid the health problems that plague my family members when they hit 50 or so.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I've been trying to eat better recently. I snack on chips too often, so I'm trying to cut them and junk food in general out over time. It's difficult at times, but it feels really good to eat healthy!