_Kurtis

Do you eat healthy?

I'm not sure if I eat healthy,but I do try to limit on certain foods and how much I eat since I hate gaining weight.The school provides some 'okay' foods that i'd consider healthy.On some days I don't even eat at all,no food from home or from school.

All my food is carefully prepared by people who cares about my health more than I do.

Badges

I'm still young, so I don't really have to worry too much about what I eat. I do try to limit myself on junk food whenever I can though. Besides, when you live with a mother who's always cooking a whole-some homemade meal every night, it's kinda hard not to eat healthy. :P

Seeing Lucky post after Loyalty...

W75HU8Y.png

I eat healthily, there aren't too many options for unhealthy stuff like in other countries but I cook most of mine anyway.

I probably talk about eating healthier than I actually do. That being said I could use a lot of work in the regards to accomplishing the task.

Badges

Of course, I need to stay fit for my job so I watch my diet very carefully

Not at all, seems to be the unhealthier it is the more of it I eat. The convenience of crap food doesn't help there either lol

Badges

Meh, I mean I'm vegetarian,, I get everything that you need to get on your plate everyday. I drink tons of water in the morning and make healthy kale smoothies. But at the same time I eat lots of junk food like chips and cracker so I don't know :3

I eat what I want.

It's better to live a shorter life and eat what you like than to live a long life of eating stuff you despise. That's my motto!*

*warning--motto is stupid. Do not imitate poster!

Badges

I probably don't eat healthy. I eat alot of chips and salty foods though I don't eat meat or very sugary things. I don't drink soda either. So I guess somewhat? Maybe?

Sure, I eat healthy. I love health food.

...Quarter Pounders, jellybeans and chocolate milkshakes are healthy, right? :ooh:

20 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Sure, I eat healthy. I love health food.

...Quarter Pounders, jellybeans and chocolate milkshakes are healthy, right? :ooh:

Sure, keep it up :orly: .

Also welcome back :please: .

I definitely didn't use to. I have a natural sweet tooth, particularly frozen dairy treats. Though recently I've attempted to make considerable strides to improve my health, so I'm slowly making efforts on improving my diet right now.:grin:

Not as much as I'd like.  I watch my calorie intake, but I'm not usually as conscious about where those calories are coming from.  

I have gotten a lot better over the years with eating better. Trying to avoid the health problems that plague my family members when they hit 50 or so.

Not really... :derp: I enjoy candy and chips way too much. :P Though lately I've had less candy and for some reason generally eaten less, so I guess I'm getting there in a way. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 2
  • Shocked 1

I can't help eating unhelthy food :c

I've been trying to eat better recently. I snack on chips too often, so I'm trying to cut them and junk food in general out over time. It's difficult at times, but it feels really good to eat healthy!