Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Quarantine

biloh

(edited)

Hello!

I'm looking for serious role-players to take part in the Quarantine story. The topic of the story is basically ponies trapped in their apartment building that has been put under quarantine after a mysterious outbreak. The rules are basically very simple:

• Killing of other character is only accepted when another character is infected
  • No Mary Sues or God like characters
  • 3 dimensional characters
  • 3 sentences minimum
  • No trolling, your character will be killed IMMEDIATELY
  • To join I need to see an example of your past role-play work, and your character sheet.
You do not have complete control of your major actions in this role-play (i.e killing, finding a cure, destroying a fort, finding a hiding pony etc.), if the action is well backed up then I will tell you if you have succeeded or not.

Mechanics

If you are attacked by a zombie you have 1 day and a half to find the cure. If not you become a zombie that you can still control, but you can be killed by the non-zombie players.

Plot

It's just another normal crappy day, as you are living peacefully in your apartment building when all of a sudden fire-fighters break into your building and run to the eleventh floor, Old Lady Eyespot and her dog have come down with some strange disease, that makes her both violent and unable to communicate. The fire-fighters try to control her and take to her a hospital, but after one gets bit the other leave the building, and the building is put under QUARANTINE with you trapped inside.

Try to stay alive and goodluck!

Players

1. The God character(controls first 3 zombies) / Biloh

2. Shankveld / Lovely

3. Dusk Eninama/ Dusk

4. Prince Twister Shadowcaste / Lucas

5. Aureity / Ampyrion

6.PinkieDaShy / Greenery

7. Croaks

8. RhythmHooves / Lab Brag

9. Trixie's Apprentice Leona / Lionheart

10. Screwball / Shadow Chaser

11. Neikos Jubilee / George Gray

Edited by biloh

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

I won't have time to play the RP, I wish I could, but I can't ,sorry

Edited by Narutardedscum

• 2 weeks later...

Hm, guys sorry but I think I will have to drop out. Upon joining I had a survival-ish kind of roleplay in mind and not Left 4 Dead, and that's not what I wanna roleplay right now.