Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you feel when you wake up realizing you got to go to school

Metallic Strings

Ah I hated going to school back then. Nowadays I'm like meh since I'm working online on my own time.

(Substituting 'work' for 'school')

Some days I feel pretty good and others I just want to pull the covers over my head and forget the day even exists.

• 2 months later...

First day:Wow,I can wait to meet my(new)classmates after such a long holiday(As it always turns out,not that long anyway).

Second day and all the days after:Gosh I forgot to do my homework!Why are holidays always so short?!Why do the teachers like to keep us so occupied?!Why do I have to go to school?!

• 1 month later...

I’m not in school anymore but when I did I dreaded getting up to go to school. I HATED school with a passion. The only thing that kept me going was seeing my 2 friends for 5 minutes before school started. I wanted to be home schooled so bad. I was that weird quiet kid in the back that never talks. 

• Brohoof 1

I would start screaming as I thought that nightmare was over years ago. 

Back when I did, it was a love hate thing because I didn't enjoy school, just seeing and being with Friends. The bully thing happened alot in middle school to me and it stopped some time after I started fighting back. Infact, I wound up befriending some of them after fighting back.

I'm not saying violence is the right way or the right answer, but sometimes it's simply what it takes. I fought so much that it actually scares me as i look back at how good I got at it. I was a scrawny kid back then. Looking at me now, you would know do to the muscle I put on. 😅

Edited by GodlyWolf82

Literally “5 more minutes” continually until I realize “oh ship I’m out of time”.

(but I’m over my head when you’re not around)

Edited by DubWolf

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...