Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

making christmas merrier Making Christmas Merrier III: The Cherry on Top

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Three years of MLP Forums, three Making Christmas Merrier fundraisers, and countless unforgettable memories.

After a year off, Making Christmas Merrier returned stronger than ever this year, raising a whopping $3111 CAD. This beats MCM II's total by 71%. How amazing is that?

Generosity Screenshot.jpg

It might sound simple - knock up a call for donations, deliver cash to the hospital, call it a day - but the amazing staff of MLP Forums went so far beyond that. With everything from crowdfunding-style prize tiers to the fan club showdown, Making Christmas Merrier has only been further cemented as an event all our own.

Bringing the MLP Forums community together to be silly, have fun, and bring smiles to real kids' faces in a way that hospital budgets usually don't - that's awesome, and it's a privilege to be part of this.

With the final prize out of the bag, this marks the official end of Making Christmas Merrier III. Whether you contributed or not, I hope you enjoyed the activities and spoils of battle from the event, and look forward to MCM IV as much as I do. :D

• Brohoof 24

This has been an honour being apart of Making Christmas Merrier. I've never took apart of of something as fun as this before, or even a site as lively as MLP Forums. I had so much much giving my contribution to this charity, and I'm happy to hear that we've reached the $30,000 goal. I hope the children are overjoyed about both this charity and their Christmases. :D

• Brohoof 3

Thank you, Feld0...for your genius. Thank you, staff...the steadfast work and effort was amazing. And to all of you that did donate or was unable to, there is no MLPF without you. Truly, from the bottom of my heart - you've made the world a better place...

Thank you. <3

• Brohoof 3

Thank you guys for making this awesome!  Once again, this was really fun to be a part of, and I'm so proud to call myself a member of such a kind and generous community.  To the staff and everyone else who supported this event, you're all amazing and it wouldn't have been possible without you!

• Brohoof 2

Thank you, Feld0...for your genius. Thank you, staff...the steadfast work and effort was amazing. And to all of you that did donate or was unable to, there is no MLPF without you. Truly, from the bottom of my heart - you've made the world a better place...

Thank you. <3

Indeed, thank you feld0, for without your help with getting my gift card to work, I wouldn't have been able to donate to the MCM.  And thank you staff for the amazing work y'all did.  And thank you everypony for participating.

It's truly ... truly magical what we've all made possible for these children.  To know that we have touched the hearts of these children, letting them know that no matter their anonymity, no matter their distance away, that there is a community of people from all places around the earth, gathered together by a single connection that we can all share, who cares about them, and who want to do nothing else but to give them a gift that carries with it a powerful sense of love.

children-around-heart-17309393.jpg

~ Miles

• Brohoof 2