Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when you get sick?

TheOneWhoLurks

I just pop a stimpak + NukaCola and walk it off like it was nothing!  :lol:

In all seriousness though if I get sick I normally just go about my day and maybe not go to swim practice or something. I did get really sick one time though and I had to stay in bed basically all day, it sucked.

• Brohoof 1

I tell myself that I'm going to lay in bed and get well quick. Instead, I sit in front of my computer and do the things I always do. Only exceptions being things like the flu that beat me down so badly I don't even have the strength to get up. :P

I stay indoors and don't get up to much (though I seem to be doing that a lot nowadays, sickness or not...  >_> ), and have some simple foods with lots of rest and fun. And I drink a bit of 7-Up too, that always seems to help...  :catface:

If I have to go to school, I drag myself out of bed and suck it up usually. I don't want to have a ton of hw to make up the next day. If it's the weekend, I try to sleep as much as possible, take medicine, and occassionally go on the Internet/text my friends.

I'm sick with a bronchial infection right now, so...

- I'm drinking lots of water,

- I'm (trying) to get plenty of rest, but that just ends up being a session of internet browsing

- And I took a day off work to help rest my vocal chords. Doesn't help to have loquacious coworkers one bit!

When I get sick, I rarely take meds for it. I usually just eat chicken noodle soup with some milk, or just any good food with antibiotics and lots of nutrition. 

I felt bad yesterday with congestion in my chest, but how ironic when I say I TOOK meds for it then lol. I also feel sick when I don't eat the right foods in one day. Makes me feel draggy.

• 3 years later...

It depends on how bad it is.

If it's just a slight weak, nauseous feeling, i'll tough it out if I feel there's something important enough (school for example. I actually stayed in school on a day I felt weak, and ended up going home after feeling so sick I couldn't stand up after about 3 hours.

If it's really bad, I'll rest, because I know I really need to and should for my health, as well as everyone else's sake.

Crawl up in bed in pajamas and cry all day. I for some fucked reasons get my period 80% of the time that i'm sick. It's moments like those that convince me that mercy is nothing more than fiction