Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NOW HIRING: PoniArcade Head!

mars

I held this position for many months but sadly needed to give it up due to other commitments. I can say with an amount of certainty that it's not really "life consuming" like a moderator position. If you do only the duties required and focus on PArc, you should be fine, though if you decide to do more work then necessary it might become hectic. That being said, its a fun and rewarding position.

Additionally I'll be assisting as server administrator for PArc once Aquila hammers some knowledge into my head, so you'll get to work with me. Who doesn't want that?!

Good luck to those who apply.

• Brohoof 7

I'm actually quite qualified to do so. Sadly, school life gets in the way so I cannot apply.  :(

Honestly, if I could dedicate enough time, I'd probably apply. But no, I can't. My college life is too busy and will only become busier real soon.

Dang it, school!

It's very much appreciated that you were both interested though. Thank you. :)

• Brohoof 2

Friendly remember that applications close at 11:59 PM PST today! If you haven't submitted an application, and you have already, please do so! :)

• Brohoof 5

Additionally I'll be assisting as server administrator for PArc once Aquila hammers some knowledge into my head, so you'll get to work with me. Who doesn't want that?!

tumblr_inline_nkcnb8hklU1to54ii.png

I love video games but have some experience on leader of a group or community but I would do my best if I did become a leader if I do become a leader

You have a very fitting name for that position, methinks.

Seriously, though, if you're interested, go ahead and apply!

• Brohoof 3

The application period is now over. Thank you to everyone who applied! Good luck!

• Brohoof 7