Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Villain for Villain Day?

Handsome Changeling

Not sure if someone started this elsewhere and such, and I understands General Discussion isn't really the right place for this topic but blegh it will be taken down or moved, I don't mind either.

Anyhoof, back on Topic, since it's Villain Day on these hear Forums I assume many of you will be changing up your profiles and such for it, if so, what Villain are you using for Villain Day and why are you using them?

I have Handsome Jack on my avatar and my name obviously, He is the main Villain in the Borderlands Franchise, I find Jack to be one of if not in my eyes the best Villain I know, he is snarky, hilarious, ridiculously evil, and he is a HUGE annoyance throughout any playthrough on Borderlands 2 since he will call you up just to mock you and tell you how much you suck and are the bad guy, ironically Jack assumes he is the Hero but he is Villain heheh. 

7de360c9183baec7b714f591765d79df-d5tvt7f

• Brohoof 6

I'm going with the Greedler from the Lorax since people on tumblr randomly brought him back and hes just stupid and fun to have :v

His outfit is great tho.

plus...his face can morph into some weird expressions:

tumblr_njebq1Eg6P1tiyingo2_250.png

fantastic.

• Brohoof 4

Me? A... VILLAIN?! I stand... for ALL which is... GRINEER! The TRUE HEIRS... to the Origin System!

You cannot stop... the Grineer... liberation... of the System! And when... the last... resistance is gone... I will PERSONALLY... THROW... YOUR BELOVED FRIENDSHIP... INTO THE SUN!

Man this guy talks funny. :P

• Brohoof 3

I was a little too early for Villain Day... x)

I'm Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls. Normally, I don't care for villains, but Bill is an exception. He's relaxed and witty, but he uses that persona to play mind games with his enemies. I also love how he apparently knows everything about the world.

• Brohoof 6

Why should I change to a villain,when I'm already best villain?

photo-23431.png?_r=1423239375

That face is the face...of evil!

• Brohoof 4

Picked the Illusive Man from Mass Effect. He's not a traditional video game villian in that you don't physically fight him. He's more of a puppet master kind of guy

post-26748-0-98384200-1423314270_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

President John Henry Eden from Fallout 3 is my pick. Because "God Bless the Enclave! God Bless America!" (Also, it's Malcolm Mcdowell B))

img-3480770-1-1213141-0malcolmmcdowell.j

Or well.. y'know.. spoilers:

post-30925-0-96628800-1423314400_thumb.png

Edited by DarkHorse Brony
  • Brohoof 4

Played college ball, ya know.

Could have gone pro if i didn't have the BEST BOSS FIGHT EVER.

I am the number one american politician, here to change america with my nanomachines!....son.

Gaming-Nomad%E2%80%99s-Top-5-Games-of-20

I can take anything you throw at me! Wanna know why? Because I HAVE A DREAM!

I'm here to create a land of the truly free, dammit!

For those who don't know, im senator armstrong from metal gear rising. One of the most over the top and amazing characters i've ever seen.

• Brohoof 7

Going with Zinnia from Pokémon because she was the main 'antagonist' in the Delta Story. And she has a frisbee dragon. And her battle music sounds like it got ripped out of final fantasy.

• Brohoof 2

Why, Peyton Flanders of course, from 'The Hand That Rocks the Cradle'.

Dear Peyton, originally Rebecca Mott, had a bad start in life. She grew up with nothing, but was determined to make a place for herself in this world even if it meant lying, manipulating, or stealing. She was fortunate enough to marry a doctor with money, and whom she truly loved--but then it all fell apart. The not-so-good doctor was embroiled in a scandal and committed suicide. The resulting emotional distress caused a pregnant Peyton to miscarry her child as well.

Losing everything she had worked so hard to acquire was what pushed her over the edge. Beneath her beautiful exterior lies a poisonous, icy creature who envies the warmth and happiness of others. And she will take it from the very same woman who exposed her husband. Changing her name and offering her services as a nanny, she will enter Claire Bartel's house and steal her husband and children, removing anyone else who happens to be in the way.

When enough people rediscover this film, there'll be a whole new meaning to the term Flanderized...  :sneer:

• Brohoof 3

I usually go for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles characters but this time I am going for a DC Comics character. Black Adam is the main villain of Captain Marvel (he was named back when Marvel Comics was known as Atlas Comics and was originally owned by Fawcet Comics). Black Adam or Mighty Adam as he was known was the original champion of the wizard Shazam, he was given the power of 6 Egyptian gods but was sealed away by Shazam after he abused his power by deposing the pharaoh and ruling in his place. Thousands of years later after Shazam chose a new champion Captain Marvel a decendant of Black Adam Theo Adam freed Black Adam. Captain Marvel tried to get the Egyptian gods to take back the power from Black Adam but they refused because they actually liked Black Adam and sympathized with him.

Shu-stamina

Heru-speed

Amon-strength

Zehuti-wisdom

Aton-power/thunderbolt

Mehan-courage

Edited by Black Adam
  • Brohoof 4