Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Villain for Villain Day?

Handsome Changeling

I went with Kristoph Gavin from Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.

His whole scheme was just brilliant,that you can't not admire his genius mind.

Dahlia Hawthorne from Ace Attorney, the wolf in sheep's clothing herself.

img-3480751-1-E6-dl2lzAr4.jpg

My favorite Ace Attorney character

Seems like I'm not the only AA fan around here.

Edited by Kristoph Gavin
  • Brohoof 5

Well... I was gonna be Handsome Jack... :P

But I decided to do Ragyo Kiryuin, from my favorite anime Kill la Kill. She is just the worst.  :kindness:

• Brohoof 4

Liquid Snake. He's such a handsome british man, and he really hates Solid Snake that much.

Queen Chrysalis, because she is primarily based on H.R Giger's works.

General Akhboob from Total Carnage, because he is a hilarious boss.

Dural from Virtua Fighter.

But my favourite villain of all is probably Kane, he's the leader of the brotherhood of nod in Command and Conquer and I also ship him with Chrysalis alot.

• Brohoof 2

I was a little too early for Villain Day... x)

I'm Bill Cipher from Gravity Falls. Normally, I don't care for villains, but Bill is an exception. He's relaxed and witty, but he uses that persona to play mind games with his enemies. I also love how he apparently knows everything about the world.

I prefer "fashionably late" on my end of the time travel paradox. 

I would have to agree with me here on all counts. I've got theories. I'm sure you've wondered if I'm just that charming, but have you explored other possibilities? Maybe when you look into my eye you see your own futility against powers far greater than you'll ever know and just surrender. Haha, just kidding, I'm not an H.P. Lovecraft character. Wouldn't want to be. That Cthulhu always acts like he has a stick up his orifice.

Remember, realityisanillusiontheuniverseisahologrambuygold, bye!

*puff of smoke*

• Brohoof 4

Inferior beings! You have no place in this pathetic world. I am the Heroe of the Desians, Forcystus! One of the the five Desian Grand Cardinals. I am a superior half elf, and I rule over this Human/pony ranch.

• Brohoof 2

I'm a voivod, a post-nuclear vampire-android-warrior who inhabits in the Morgoth planet. You can also call me Korgüll

In other words, it's the mascot of the Metal band Voivod who they consider as an anti-hero because of his presence on almost all of their album covers.

Now enough talking! Get ready humans, and say goodbye to your lovely Earth! Because it's our next target! MUAHAHAHA!

Edited by Voivod
  • Brohoof 1

Now enough talking! Get ready humans, and say goodbye to your lovely Earth!

I can get behind that. The destruction of this planet means nothing. We superior beings shall make our home on derris kharlan. It is a planet of mana! The source of life!

• Brohoof 1

Just so I don't have to change my avatar...

The wonderful, handsome mastermind, my "copyrighted" OC, Princess SoupervinylstormlightLordDJMuffinalpacalypse Over9000!

He was never defeated by our hero of the story.

• Brohoof 1

Inferior beings! You have no place in this pathetic world. I am the Heroe of the Desians, Forcystus! One of the the five Desian Grand Cardinals. I am a superior half elf, and I rule over this Human/pony ranch.

Excellent choice. Tales of Symphonia is a good story to pick from.

• Brohoof 2

Excellent choice. Tales of Symphonia is a good story to pick from.

I have just finished the ps3 release ♥ so it was still in my mind as he was the last cardinal to die. Except for maybe Pronyma, but she didn't have a ranch so she was much less memorable.

• Brohoof 2

Just so I don't have to change my avatar...

The wonderful, handsome mastermind, my "copyrighted" OC, Princess SoupervinylstormlightLordDJMuffinalpacalypse Over9000!

He was never defeated by our hero of the story.

Best. name. ever! XD 

He must have taken months to create, bravo...

• Brohoof 2

Ra's Al Ghul or as some of you may better know him as Liam Neeson.

liam-neeson-01.jpg

You better believe he will stop at nothing to hunt your sorry ass down if you you're unfortunate enough to tick him off. 

• Brohoof 3