Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Villain for Villain Day?

Handsome Changeling

I went with Negan from The Walking Dead graphic novel. While he does some messed up stuff and killed one of my favorite characters, he's such a fun and over the top villain that is just hard to hate. He also has a spiked bat named Lucille.

• Brohoof 3

Revolver Ocelot is my favorite character from the whole Metal Gear series, I think. Despite being a sadist with little regard for the lives of others, he's worked both sides of the street, as both a villain and somewhat of an anti-hero.

Most of all though, I admire his skills with those revolvers of his. Even before I knew who he was, I always appreciated revolvers more than automatics, especially single-action revolvers such as those he uses. I can only hope to be as proficient one day.  :o

• Brohoof 3

There is an actual villain day? I never knew. Well, my favorite villain ever would be the Elder God from the Legacy of Kain series. He's a manipulative bastard who essentially controls both sides of an ancient conflict, a conflict which has driven two more or less noble races to wage a genocidal war which not only destroyed both races, it also plunged the entire world into chaos and despair to keep him fed with souls.

Also he's voiced by Tony Jay.

• 10 months later...

Gotta go with the Crooked Man from The Wolf Among Us. This guy was cunning, devious and so very convincing. By the end of the game, I was on HIS side! XD That shows a badass villain for sure. He is pretty much my favorite villain from any piece of media. 

The-Wolf-Among-Us-Episode-5.jpg

• 4 years later...

I don’t really partake much in that. But if we’re going with villains I like the most I think my favorite would be Majora. There’s just a lot to be said about Majora’s Mask and what kind of threat it poses.

In terms of literature the most memorable villain I ever came across was The Judge from Blood Meridian. He’s just written in such a way that all the outlandish things he says and does combine with the atrocities he commits, and you get what is considered one of the most frightening characters in modern American literature.

• Brohoof 1

Emperor palpatine is about as bad as they get, and so stylish as well, in a creepy sort of way.

Palpatine - Wikipedia

But here’s one of a different style; disgusting, vile and psychotic. Scorpio from Dirty harry.

Get Some Air Fatso!: Dirty Harry and Film Paradise – The Big W

Hey, these guys look like they could be related. :wacko:

• Brohoof 1