Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever overslept for school

Metallic Strings

God, who hasn't? 

I overslept a lot in college. When I had the freedom to do what I wanted? That sometimes meant I was driving 120 miles an hour just to get to school on time (and we wonder why my car is so torn up.....)

Makes me glad I'm not in school anymore. Of course, I've got to be at my job at 8 every day so that really sucks. I'd rather go in at 9 but then I'd be working until 6 pm so that doens't entirely work out lol

• Brohoof 1

I stay up until about 1:00 or sometimes 2:00 in the morning and have my alarm set for 6:00. Yeah, if I stay up too many days in a row I actually go into a hyper sleep for not getting enough and then I actually manage to sleep over my booming alarm clock. I've then gone to school about two hours or so late. x3 Yeah, I really do need to stop doing that, but I just never feel like going to bed...

Before I changed my sleep schedule.

Yes. all the time. I remember one time coming into school at Lunch break. *whistles*

I don't do it anymore though ^^

When I was younger I purposely pretended to sleep in so that I didn't have to go to school. But now I understand that not going to school sucks because you fall behind on assignments.

When I was younger I purposely pretended to sleep in so that I didn't have to go to school. But now I understand that not going to school sucks because you fall behind on assignments.

I agree, even though I don't like school, I fell behind because of a sick day.

The worst time was one time during test week. I woke up, freaking out because I was late. I asked my mom why she didn't wake me up, but my mom said I was on time, and pointed at the clock. For some reason I believed her and went to school. Halfway there I ran into my angry sister who was just coming back, who said that she was an hour late for her test.

That's when I knew that I was indeed too late. I did a 90-minute test in 20 minutes that day. (I passed, barely.)

This was only the most bizarre case; I've overslept countless times, waking up around twelve when I was supposed to start at eight and things like that. I also overslept numerous times on my paper round.

I've never overslept until last month, I was perfect.

I woke up on time, but turned off my alarm and went back to sleep for a few minutes, or at least what I thought was a few minutes. I woke up 30 minutes later, realizing I overslept.

I still had time to get ready, but I missed the bus and had to ride my bike to school, so it wasn't that bad.

(edited)

I've never overslept until last month, I was perfect.

I woke up on time, but turned off my alarm and went back to sleep for a few minutes, or at least what I thought was a few minutes. I woke up 30 minutes later, realizing I overslept.

I still had time to get ready, but I missed the bus and had to ride my bike to school, so it wasn't that bad.

That's sort of what happened to me, but I didn't miss the bus. Edited by Metallic guitar