Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever overslept for school

Metallic Strings

Thankfully, I haven't overslept whenever it was a school day, though I do have a hard time waking up in the morning, and I once woke up 20 minutes before school started, but managed to arrive in time.

Oh, I have done this pleeeeenty of times back in the day. It seems I did it more as school went on, it started to wear me down. Often I would wake up with only like 10 minutes to spare entirely. It was worth it though, since school wasn't exactly a worthwhile experience for me at that point, high school that is.

(edited)

Way too often. :D

I even once fell asleep at class. 

(Which was kinda awkward because when I woke up everyone was just staring at me.) xD

Edited by SOM3D4Y

(edited)

Yeah, this was a few years ago in primary school. School started at 9:00, but i was supposed to get up before 8:45. I woke up at 11 :o Still, I got to have the day off because of that :D

Edited by DiscordedBrony

(edited)

Yep. This past school year, I was supposed to be at school by 8:00, only I woke up at 7:58 or so. I ended up not going because I was too afraid to face the secretary and get yelled at. It was pretty distressing for me as I hate being late to anything.

Edited by twilythebookworm

• 3 years later...

My alarm once didn't worked and I woke up at ~8:20 (classes start at 8:00). Nothing bad really happened, I just came to the second class

• Brohoof 1

I have overslept a few times, but since I lived so far away from school, it was always fixed somehow, and I would get to school on time.

No. I had parent people to make sure I was up and about before it was time to go to school. In the few minutes I had before getting out of bed, I would try and summon a cold or some other sickness so that I didn't have to go. Never worked. :yeahno:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Not usually. I had an alarm on my phone and I always woke up to it, sometimes earlier.

Although there was just ONE time I missed the bus because I overslept. It was just once though, surprisingly. 

• 2 weeks later...

Too many times to count. I remember that I overslept for school for two weeks in a row. My sleeping habits weren't even that bad back then.

• 4 months later...

No I’ve done one better. Fall asleep in class. 9/10 times I never got caught. The times I did I did I never got in trouble for it. It paid to be a well mannered kid. I got away with a lot. 

• Brohoof 1