Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the Mane 6 would make the best friend?

AmberDust

Friendship is magic  

73 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony would make the best friend?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie

All of the mane 6 are best pony. In terms of who I think would be the best friend? Twilight. She has never had true friends before ponyville and didn't understand how awesome of a connection and bond it can be. Now that she has friends, she tries her hardest to be the best friend possible and cares the most, in my opinion, about maintaining and building her friendships.

So... we're just going to forget Spike? Again?

I love this image.

sad_spike__please_read_description__by_x

Anyway, I figure Pinkie Pie would make the best friend. She's the kind of pony that, even if you're fully anti-social, she'd still make a friend out of you. She treats it as her life goal to make people smile, and if you think you'll be the first to not make friends with her, you're sadly mistaken.

Probably Applejack for greatest friend, though. Any time you stray onto the wrong path, Applejack would be the one to personally correct you, and tell you need to get straight. Whether that comes attached with a hug or a buck to the face doesn't matter, because you always know that she'd be trying to help you. I really can't see any of the other ponies going the nines to pull you out of a dark corner like drug addiction, suicide, etc. so i'm going to say her.

• Brohoof 5

I'll go with Twilight considering I feel like I would mesh with her the best, and probably spend the most time around her. I'd read books all day; no doubt!

one does not have just one best pony opinion unless that best pony is Fluttershy

-Fluttershy

-Minty

-Pinkie Pie

-G3 Pinkie Pie

-Scootaloo

-Snowdrop

-Sunset Shimmer

Edit

well the tittle wasn't specific enough....

Fluttershy definitely

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

They all show good ways of being a really good friend through kindness, loyalty or generosity but you also should have a lot of things in common and like a lot of the same things. Taking that into consideration I know for me I would get along with Fluttershy pretty well.

Tough question but I'd need to say Twilight. I used the process of elimination to get there:

Rarity: Sure she's generous and graceful and beautiful but she can also be very nagy and become caught in the moment.

Fluttershy: While she's kind she also may not defend you in a situation that where you may be injured/stand up for you.

Dash: She's loyal that's true but but we've seen her go against that loyalty to her friends on a few occasions. (that one episode about the EQ Games)

AJ: She's honest indeed and would never tell a lie but she's also very stubborn. Not unlike me actually. . .

Pinkie: Very fun and energetic which is both good and bad. You may not always be able to deal with her intense energy.

Twilight does have her faults too though: For she seems to be very busy being a princess that as far as we know doesn't actually do anything. She also seems to keep to herself like me which may lead to problems socializing with each other. She's very smart though and could help you find a logical way out of a situation that would probably rather not be in.

Well, let's see...the qualities I find most important in a friend are personal integrity, reliability, and composure. I don't have to be around them 24/7 but when I do need them, I want to know for sure the friend will be there for me. So I would have to say Applejack. She is one honorable, committed pony who I think would try the hardest to help others.  :icwudt:

• Brohoof 1