Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the Mane 6 would make the best friend?

AmberDust

Friendship is magic  

73 users have voted

1. 1. Which pony would make the best friend?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Fluttershy
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Applejack
    • Pinkie Pie

Applejack would! 

She is more perceptive of reality, won't bug the ever living crap out of you like pinkie pie would, would never fuss over small insignificant things like rarity would, wouldn't be so controlling and geekish like twilight would be, wouldn't insult you or make you feel inadequate like rainbow dash would, and you would not have to be constantly afraid of hurting their feelings, afraid of accidentally taking advantage of them, and always know how and what they are feeling at any given time, unlike being around fluttershy. 

Applejack is best pony overall. 

• Brohoof 1

Applejack takes it for me by a nose, because the importance of her honesty and dependability can't be overstated.  While I would end up being closer to Twilight and Pinkie, if I had to pick one, it's Applejack.  She's centered, balanced, and grounded.  Applejack is definitely the pony I would call at 3 AM for an emergency.

• Brohoof 1

Both Applejack and Rarity. AJ is easygoing and is the kind of pony who would prefer to stick with her friends. She's also the most mature of the Mane 6.

Rarity would make a good friend also because of how much she sacrifices her own will to help others. She is also sort of easygoing, as well as great at encouraging others to get out there and not be afraid.

Rainbow Dash and Twilight would also make pretty good friends, but not as much as AJ and Rare.

• Brohoof 1

PINKIE PINKIE PINKIE PINKIE PINKIE PINKIE PINKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :okiedokielokie:  :lol:  BEST PONY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :pinkie:  

IF I EVER HAD THE CHANCE TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH HER I WOULD EXPLODE

This is something that comes down to personal taste, in my opinion :P

Some would have a blast with Pinkie Pie, but I'd likely get a bit annoyed with her after a while due to her hyperactivity and inability to be serious. I also don't like many animals other than dogs and Fluttershy seems intent on keeping a metric ton of them. She also seems to have a lot of trouble carrying a conversation, and the same thing goes for me, at least in 1-on-1 talk. That seems like it'd be dull quick, but for those who like quiet yet caring friendships and don't mind a lot of animals, then she'd be perfect. Same thing with Rainbow Dash - I live a very sedentary lifestyle because of my heart condition and I doubt she'd think I'd be much fun, because she has fun doing active things such as competitions and whatnot. That wouldn't mesh too well together, but for someone who has fun with that sort of thing, RD would be a great friend.

I can see myself getting along best with Rarity, AJ, or Twilight, myself, but I'd give an edge to Rarity due to the fact she's able to carry a conversation very well, we have a mutual interest in the arts, and we both can ham things up a bit from time to time :P AJ and I would be able to relate pretty easily though, as we both live on farms and both have blue collar work ethics. Twilight is someone else I'd get along with fairly well as she strikes me as being able to carry a deep, intellectual conversation about subjects like history and literature and whatnot, so that's something  I'd like quite a bit.

In the end I'd feel Rarity is best choice, as I mentioned earlier, because like Applejack she has a strong work ethic and like Twilight she's an intellect. While she isn't on the tier of AJ or Twilight in those respective qualities, I relate to her in more qualities that I mentioned above that do more than make up for the slack there. I'd definitely say she'd be the best friend for me :D

Rainbow Dash would be the perfect friend if you're an irresponsible troublemaker, which is exactly what I am. Her and I would get into so much trouble together, and we'd relish in every minute of it.  B)

• 6 years later...

Well generally, the best friend would be Twilight because I think , after all the lessons she has learned she seems like the perfect friend,but the best friend for me would be Pinkie Pie !

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...