Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Restoration of Harmony (Signup/OOC) [Signup open. 2 spots.]

Midnight_Aurora

That interaction (that moment) between Dashia and Dyna is so much Dawwws :wub:. Good job with the Element by the way, that fitted pretty well (talking as a Reviewer Jonas now B)).

Edited by JonasDarkmane

Ebony is left. Then will post again.

Ebony is honesty. The group has 4 bearers. The other two must be saved.

Y'all can still post to each other though.

Ah yes, I could not remember if it was either Sriracha or Ebony that was the fourth. Good to know that it was not the one that has been inactive that was chosen as a bearer (hopefully Sriracha and Sekhayet come back before it becomes a little bit too weird that they just randomly show up). 

What you said was actually pretty good Elegron. Dyna will take to the heart. Although, I myself must say, "at least Elly did not kill anyone in his family directly" (Dyna's prank bomb having too much.... explosives). 

The whole tragic backstory, I think the raider tops the spot!

I am sorry, but what was the raider's backstory actually? What you said can have different meanings. 

Forced to fight in a cell as a child, forced chems, not knowing your parents because A. They are dead or B. The father could be anyone.

Miss treatment. Assault by basically everyone and shunned by everyone.

I think that covers it.

Edited by Frozen_star

Forced to fight in a cell as a child, forced chems, not knowing your parents because A. They are dead or B. The father could be anyone.

Miss treatment. Assault by basically everyone and shunned by everyone.

Ok. That is pretty bad (though I have heard a lot worse  ^_^). 

Not knowing parents? Then he has not had to experience loss.