Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Restoration of Harmony (Signup/OOC) [Signup open. 2 spots.]

Midnight_Aurora

hope my first post is ok, im not used to the first person format, so i hope it didnt take away any value from the post.

and dont worry, x95 gets a better name later. just ask him his name, somepony, and his name will be revealed lol.

So I guess dash has a machine gun that's supposed to be mounted on a tank. Because you destroyed a genetically advanced deathclaw really quickly. Also, I'm glad things are working out for you :)

I really didn't want to reveal it yet. However, she is level 30. She was also not going to always be with the party. There are times when she won't be with the party, but acting on her own.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

I really didn't want to reveal it yet. However, she is level 30. She was also not going to always be with the party. There are times when she won't be with the party, but acting on her own.

I was expecting that. Now where did I see that kind of thing again? Gandalf do you know what I'm talking about? 

Uhm nope, no I don't. You are just crazy Jonas. I would never come and go, leaving my company in danger and let them face giant spiders on their own

:fiery: 

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 1