Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fallout Equestria: Restoration of Harmony (Signup/OOC) [Signup open. 2 spots.]

Midnight_Aurora

Quick question; what do I do now? :adorkable:

RP, do what your character would do, doesn't really work to ask anyone else what your character would do (that would make things to easy, would be like making real life easy ;)). 

RP, do what your character would do, doesn't really work to ask anyone else what your character would do (that would make things to easy, would be like making real life easy ;)). 

Oh I know that, I just also know that I'm not allowed to say my attack definitely hits, y'know? :P

Oh I know that, I just also know that I'm not allowed to say my attack definitely hits, y'know? :P

If you are waiting for a GM post to decide what your action does, do mention Midnight in your post ;). Although I do have rights to decide NPC actions as well, I would rather want to remain as neutral as I can (especially since I have little time due to Exams) and leave it up to the GM. 

• Brohoof 1

If you are waiting for a GM post to decide what your action does, do mention Midnight in your post ;). Although I do have rights to decide NPC actions as well, I would rather want to remain as neutral as I can (especially since I have little time due to Exams) and leave it up to the GM. 

Well in that case...

@@Midnight_Aurora

HALP :o

What is wrong? Unicorncob?

His last post/action in the RP. You did not do a GM reply to that I believe

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Now remember who saved Mare Doo Well. Think that deserves a bottle of brandy and a flamer? Eh? Eh? Also can I get the shield back?

Totally did not go insane. Medic! The raider needs a psychiatrist!

Edited by Frozen_star
  • Brohoof 1