Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which character sings the best songs?

gamecubeguy214

Rainbow Dash. I love the different ways she's sounded too. At the Gala, A True True Friend, and Stop The Bats are my favorite performances by her and she has a distinct sound in each one. Props to Ashleigh Ball

• Brohoof 1

Welp, I like Rarity's voice, so I like her singing :P, though I like Pinkie Pie's songs better since they're sometimes comical :P (Pinkie Pride was great for songs IMO).

Edited by SparkWolf
  • Brohoof 1

For me it has to be Rarity, Kazumi Evans does an amazing job singing for Rarity and Luna as well, she is also a big reason why Rarity has climbed up my favorite pony list to be tied with Fluttershy for number one. (it is just too hard to choose between those two right now) For an unbiased answer I think Twilight is up there for best singer but I would love to hear Sweetie Belle sing some more songs in season 5. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Applejack, but dang, Rarity and Rainbow are awesome too. Really love pinkie as well, I love all of they're voices so much, but A.J. Is SOOO upbeat and great, and I personally despise of country singers and voices, I wonder how she is my favorite, but her voice holds something very special to me. And besides this day aria, is there a better song than Bats?!?! Obsessed with Rarity's voice, it's fabulous! Great singing voice. I also ADORE Rainbow Dash's voice, it's great, Pinkie is hilarious, love her voice! Twilight is fab, and Fluttershy? Hm, quiet? I'm not a Fluttershy fan, but I still love her:)

• Brohoof 1

I love all of Applejack's songs  :D Especially 'Bats!' I thought was wonderfully done  :lol: Her voice is just heavenly...

Also a big fan of Sweetie Belle's singing. Favourite of hers would be 'hearts as strong as horses'  :)

• Brohoof 1

My favorite songs tend to be the group songs, so this question is a bit hard for me :lol:. Going to go with Pinkie, though. While I prefer Ashleigh and Kazumi's voices, I think Pinkie's songs do the best job of expressing her character. We see her at her highest, her lowest and everywhere in between. Gotta say, I kinda miss when she'd have those little jingles from time to time like she would in seasons 1 and 2. Sure, they were a bit childish and silly, but I liked seeing her let out her energy through song.

• Brohoof 1

From the mane show then I would have to say Rarity does thanks to the lovely singing voice of Kazumi Evans.

For an example of it I would chose Becoming Popular to showcase that.

But for other characters I would have to say The Dazzlings, sing the best songs which make sense because they are sirens and sirens do have a long history with music.

• Brohoof 2

Personally, I think Tabitha Germain, who voices Rarity is one of the best singers in the show. Her appearance in the songs "Oh Manehattan" and "Becoming Popular" were absolutely amazing in my personal opinion.