Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spider Man

do you enjoy spinning around saying "Fuck you, I do what I want" as much as YouTube says you do?

Yes I do.

why do you like pony's spiderman

Bet your arse I do!
  • Brohoof 1

Hey Spidey, let me start off by saying that you're my favorite superhero. Now for the question. Have you ever smacked into a building while web swinging hard enough to break any bones?

I have no bones

What have you done to Mary Jane?

Thats for your imagination

[attachment=8134:132677507544.jpg

Who is best turtle?

The best turtle. is still spiderman.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Still didn't answer me, WHY do you like ponies? How'd you find Cloudsdale, at that, how'd you even find Equestria? Are you living in Equestria now?

I escaped the 60's Spiderman show. And I ended up in equestria where I became a life brony. I am still there now.. Edited by Spider Man
  • Brohoof 1

How is life in Equestria, you technically count as a human, so how do they treat you there? A friend and I have been talking about getting to Equestria IRL and I want to know for sure they treat humans well...

(edited)

How is life in Equestria, you technically count as a human, so how do they treat you there? A friend and I have been talking about getting to Equestria IRL and I want to know for sure they treat humans well...

I'm 50% spider so I'm not sure. But they worship me as a god Edited by Spider Man

the camera's in equestria don't work irl. :[

In that case we'll need an Equestrian power source, Equestrian computer, Equestrian camera, and Equestrian USB cables, do you have all that?

you did not answer me spidey...what do you think of magentio?

(don't make me hurt you...) :P

Dafuq is magentio

In that case we'll need an Equestrian power source, Equestrian computer, Equestrian camera, and Equestrian USB cables, do you have all that?

Already built.