Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Dying light RP (with ponies) STILL ACCEPTING

Thebrony13

Dying light inspired me to make a pony zombie apocalypse scenario (yes I know there's a lot of pony zombie roleplays) this will be in modern times (that includes guns) in an unnamed city where a virus that kills its victims and then reanimates them from the dead has just broken out of a lab the ponies hear about it through the news and so on this is an OC only role-play .etc

RP:http://mlpforums.com/topic/121346-dying-light/

Edited by Thebrony13
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm... I guess I'll give this a try. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up with it considering that these types of RP tend to get quite popular.  :lol:

Anyway, I'll use my main OC, Lume Greenpark. I've yet to play Dying Light, but I am very familiar with the zombie-survival formula, so I hope that's okay~

Yes (otherwise They would be hard to use)

otay, cs coming up!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/strong-hooves-r7862

Backstory: Strong had been visiting Manehattan when the news of the outbreak had came to him. As quickly as he could, he tried to get back to his hotel to pack and leave, but before he knew it, an entire hoard of zombies had raided through the town. He holed himself up in his hotel room for a couple days before it had quieted enough for him to pack one saddlebag of supplies and make his way out of the town alive. So far he had managed to survive through scavenging, his only defense being a baseball bat he had managed to come across. However, he keeps an eye out for any chance to get his hooves on a battle saddle, knowing that he would be much safer with that.

I'm going to post the rp in about an hour and my oc I will post in about a half hour

Name:spark

Appearance:sparks fur is a light brownish color and his mane is light blue with a dark blue stripe like shinning armor his eyes are green

Cutiemark:a metal contraption symbolizing creativity

Type:unicorn

Backstory:spark has always lived in this city it was where he grew up he didn't have many friends but is an amazing engineer and programmer with a little bit of creativity on the side

• 4 weeks later...

Out of nowhere, a voice was able to be heard. The voice sounded like it was an ego that was able to be heard while no one was talking.

"Come on guys. You only postes for 3 days and you already stopped? What a shame."

Pieces of dark and light energy started to come together into a small vortex. The energy kept dancing while it became bigger and bigger. once it reached the height of a pony it just stopped.

It wasn't moving anymore. The energy started to sink away into the ground and left a pony in a black coat. His face was not visible cause off a hoody that was covering his face.

"And I was getting hyped up for the sequel."

The pony slowly reached for his hoody, once he took it off, his face was finally visible.

"My name is eps-3-freak, but people call me Eps or Freak, I prefer Eps myself."

Eps started to walk to the side with his head facing the direction he was walking too.

"I was hoping that the story went farther then just, what was it..."

Eps turned his head to the group of people who singed up fot the RP

"5 posts? There got to be more to a zombie story than that."

Edited by eps-3-freak