Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fallout Equestria: Restoration of Harmony (RP)

Midnight_Aurora

(edited)

From there Red runs up ahead.Giving a nod to the pony that told her to help, she galloped towards the fighting. Screaming and hollering can be heard echoing down the corridor, along with masses of gunfire and  what she thought s might be energy weapons. Soon, the scene unfolds in front of her as a chaotic battle. She jumps behind some cover, and looks back for sentinel, making sure he reached the battle zone in time.

Edited by Commander Tangent

Sentinel chased after Red with is Battle Saddle ready to fire. He reached the cover and fired his rifle at the unicorns that were attempting to stay back out of the physical battle. 

After he fired the rounds Sentinel dropped down behind the cover with Red.

Ebony fires off another two shots at the units suppressing fire on her, however she doesnt remain unscathed as a familiar prototype laser hits her armor, completely shutting off the HUD, "Buck sake..." She looked about clumbsily, her armor now hindered her more that it benefited. "Don't suppose anypony could take the battery out my gun and zap this suit back online?" She looked at the rifle her assaulter had used on her, it was a very familliar type of shot... Like the one she'd been designing back in her home at Ponyville. "Actually, scrap that. Keep out of the firing line of that laser, it's a cutting laser with an EMP-like effect." She had yet to notice that here was a clean cut into her foreleg joint, at the shoulder, which had started bleeding.

(edited)

@Sand

no sooner then you placing the shield on her chest, the blade attampts to pierce her again. She pushes you back with a hoof taking the shield and thrusting into the blade.

@All in the room(including the new guys.)

The sound of something snapping fills the room. For all who look the shield snaps the blade trying to pierce Mare Doo Well. Mare Doo Well says, "I was waiting for that! Time to go bucking wild!" Mare Doo Well flexes and the binds holding her body snaps like twigs. She stands and with a flap of her covered wings, dives into the fray. She says, to the party, "That Explosion Party won't work on it this time. Ebony, Sand and...Dashia, you need to combine your weapons and blast it together. Once you do that, the device will no longer be able to Extract the essence of a pony."

Dyna's mine does deal a bit of damage but not enough to stop him. Mare Doo Well collides with him and gets him off of Dashia.

Dashis then goes over to Ebony while changeling the empty drum of her gatts. "Ebony, let's do this."

(Ebony, Sand, you two can name this tri person combo.)

@Elegron

When you move out of the way, the two attacks hit the opposite unicorn. Blasting them away with the force of their own attacks. The unicorns hit the walls and are knocked unconscious.

Cunning smirks as her shots hit the large pegasus in the shoulder, and her cocky laugh turns into a whimper of terror as the muscular terror starts charging toward her.

[Melee +10 - 19]

"Hoo boy," she mutters, and puts away the pistol to bring out her sabre, "Alright, let's see what this baby can-"

He's suddenly struck with a barrage of bullets from Dashia's general direction, and the musclehead turns his direction to her instead.

Aww c'mon, I really wanna use this cool...blade...laser...thing.

Though, with the guy distracted and packing a few bullet wounds...

Smirking, she activates the sabre and flies toward him, attempting a sneak attack toward his bullet wounds.

[sneak - 30]

Due to his attention being on the others your attack hits. Dealing moderate damage.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

"Shwing!" Cunning cackles as she attacks the pegasus, smirking as she does some damage.

Pays to be an opportunist.

A snapping noise gets her attention, and Little Miss Darkenbroody has broken out of her holds. She charges toward the beastly pegasus, knocking him off Dashia.

She zips over to her, sabre humming in her teeth.

"Hey mystery mare, I think Tall Light and Gruesome wants more playmates and I feel like a game of Laser Pattycake."

Mare Doo Well says, "Normally I would play but business first. I let them capture me so I could get close to the blade. Now the device is vulnerable. By gattling and mana can it be destroyed. We have to keep this guy and the others off of Dashia, Ebony and Sand. Think you can handle the small fry?"

M.D.W. punches this guy and sends him sprawling accross the floor.

-Enemies attack phase-

@ Elegron

As the group is focused, Elegron. Feels something pierce his hide From the side. As a anti-dragon long range round impacts with his flank. Moderate damage.

@ Cunning

Two rounds zip past you, as a third bearly clips you right wing. Minor damage.

@Ebony

Somepony's tries to shoot you only to have them taken by Dashia. She looks minorly hurt. Minor damage, Dashia.

Sand steps back, watching as the pony darts away. "Hey I might need that shield again!"

'Now I know how Cunning feels. Not even a thank you.'

He starts to sprint his way back to his lovely rageinator device as he straps the mini gun onto his back. Checking the drum ammo before spinning it up.

As MDW finishes her statement he holds for a moment, looking to the machine. "Destroy it!? Why not use it on these people! I do love a good slaughter! Because you can't spell slaughter without a little laughter! E he ha ha!" Sand begins spraying everything in his wake, laughing demonically for the first time in forever.

'Sand! Back in the cage! Back in th- my time to shine!'

Cunning listens to Mare Do Well, and watches as she tackles the big boy to the ground.

"I guess you got him covered so I'll just- AH!" She yelps, ducking down and grunting as she feels a small surge of pain clipping her right wing, "Son of a-!"

She looks up at the perpetrator, presumably this 'small fry' Mare Do Well mentioned. She puts away her sabre in favour of Lil' Starbuster.

"Unfortunately for you, I'm a merchant who believes in equal trade," she smirks, opening fire on Small Fry.

Dyna lits a dynamite and tosses it in the direction of a group of enemies, knowing that the big brute is being handled. "POP GOES THE BANDIT, HAHAHAHAHAHA" she laughs as she has entered a little bombing frenzy, readying another dynamite in her muzzle. 

• Brohoof 1

Red was confused with what the flying pony had said, but continued on anyways. She looked over at Sentinel and traced what he was firing at.

"Sent ! We can probably fry those unicorns you were firing at if we combine fire." She said, prepping her plasma pistol. She popped out of cover and took aim at the two unicorns, firing a burst of two plasma rounds at them. The sizzling bolts of super heated gas and energy flew across the room at their intended targets. 

Once she was done, Red looked to Sentinel to see if he had fired as well.

(edited)

Ebony starts building up energy with her weapon as is starts filling he room with a blue glow. Her gun is shaking more and more with the ammount of energy it's starting to build up. "You two. Get over here and do this thing now ." The gun then starts letting off a low buzzing noise to indicate its at maximum power. She looks towards Dashia amd Sand, the gun was actually staring to drain her magic to empower it further, "This is -ugh- hurting a lot."

Edited by Tempest Shift

Sentinel popped up from behind his cover again firing a few rounds at one of the ponies focused on the Pegasus that was flying above the rest. As his shots were loosed he ducked down behind the cover again. "Looks like you got us into a mess Red, just don't go getting yourself killed." He jeered as he rubbed his hooves together, feeling like he was ready to charge in and bash in some skulls.

Elegron recoils from the bullet, immediately looking for the sniper. he sees the glint of a scope and ducks for cover, levitating out a health potion. "sniper to the north east!"

the wound is closing, but he doesn't have time to wait, he kept out from his cover and decides that the others might be too busy to deal with the sniper, so he pulls out his own rifle and lines up the sights.

'breathe out.... steady..... don't jerk the trigger....'

the shot rang out from the powerful rifle.

Ebony starts building up energy with her weapon as is starts filling he room with a blue glow. Her gun is shaking more and more with the ammount of energy it's starting to build up. "You two. Get over here and do this thing now ." The gun then starts letting off a low buzzing noise to indicate its at maximum power. She looks towards Dashia amd Sand, the gun was actually staring to drain her magic to empower it further, "This is -ugh- hurting a lot."

Dashia starts blasting at the Extractor with her Gattling Gun Battlesaddle. She looks to aiming for weakpoints. She says, "Sand! Focus your fire on the Extractor! Worry about that shield after!" She continues to empty the entire drum into the extractor itself.

Sand gives a large grunt as he turns his attention from the group of enemies, standing from his sentry position as he trots over, beginning to spray anything that looks important.

"I still say we use the machine on the guy in charge! Taste of his own medicine and what not. Or because I really want to see it work!"

'Ahh screw it Sand. Just grab the shield when this thing goes boom.'

Ebony starts burning as the gun reaches its fully charge as almost all her megic is drained from her. "Here goes..." She fires the cannon unleashing a pure tube of electricity and magic is fired from the cannon, pushing her back from the force of the cannon's power. The tube of light and heat lasts for about five more seconds before the cannon runs out of power. "No... No, no, no, no. NO!" She starts thumping the cannon argrily only to receive a few thousand volts of electricity to flow into her. She was smoldering, electrocuted and had been shot a few times, thinhs weren't loooking good for her without any medical aid soon. She made her way over to a bit pf cover, oblivious to any events occouring at this point.

When the final point of the combo hit the extractor is destroyed. A blast and an impact the bulky being is motionless. The others begin to retreat. Elegron's shot hits its mark and the enemy falls.

For most only exhaustion is the price to pay with minor wounds. For those who exerted themselves, the price is true damage.

Dashia runs up to ebony and injects her with a medpack. The concoction takes effect almost instantly. Ebony will stabilize.

(Quest perk/trait: Ebony; spiritually awakened. Gained by near Death experience.)