Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poniverse Hearts and Hooves Day Contest

Batbrony

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Can't believe I juuuust made this deadline...or that my fic ended up being so long and ridiculous considering I wrote it in a week, which is super fast for me XD

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/252145/hearts-hooves-day-for-dummies if you want to read about some very silly ponies :D

Edited by Coco before Pommel
  • Brohoof 3

Two more days. I have to admit, I didn't think the contest would go on this long.

Unfortunately, there are only 7 entries this time but it may reduce the time it takes to get the results of the contest.

Unfortunately, there are only 7 entries this time but it may reduce the time it takes to get the results of the contest.

Very true. And who knows, maybe somepony will kick in an entry in the last minute.

• Brohoof 1

I'm glad to hear that a number of people submitted, but unfortunately my story will definitely not be ready in time, not even close actually.

Oh well, at least I have a fun story started, even if it won't be posted for a contest or any time remotely close to Valentines Day. 

• Brohoof 1

I just want to mention that the fanfiction I had in mind for another likely wont get done because of real life issues... but I will see about us finishing what we started, even if we can't have it be a part of the contest.

I just want to mention that the fanfiction I had in mind for another likely wont get done because of real life issues... but I will see about us finishing what we started, even if we can't have it be a part of the contest.

I'm glad to hear that a number of people submitted, but unfortunately my story will definitely not be ready in time, not even close actually.

Oh well, at least I have a fun story started, even if it won't be posted for a contest or any time remotely close to Valentines Day.

Stinks that you guys won't have it done in time, but I am glad to hear that you won't just leave it be. It saddens me when work goes unfinished, especially when you are really liking it.

• Brohoof 1