Batbrony

Poniverse Hearts and Hooves Day Contest

@@Ookami_inazuma,

Interestingly enough it could be taken as an anti-shipping episode, that you should not try forcing two ponies together just because you feel they would make a great couple.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 3

Badges

img-3504300-1-tumblr_ls9ltjrxtR1qi6ocw.j

From this day forth, our houses shall be mortal enemies!!!  :okiedokielokie:

I think you meant to use this:

• Brohoof 2

Batbrony, what should I do if the people I review on Poniverse don't give my stories any reviews in return? I know that's a rule that they have to do it.

Badges

Two more days. I have to admit, I didn't think the contest would go on this long.

Two more days. I have to admit, I didn't think the contest would go on this long.

Unfortunately, there are only 7 entries this time but it may reduce the time it takes to get the results of the contest.

Badges

Unfortunately, there are only 7 entries this time but it may reduce the time it takes to get the results of the contest.

Very true. And who knows, maybe somepony will kick in an entry in the last minute.

• Brohoof 1

I'm glad to hear that a number of people submitted, but unfortunately my story will definitely not be ready in time, not even close actually.

Oh well, at least I have a fun story started, even if it won't be posted for a contest or any time remotely close to Valentines Day. 

• Brohoof 1

I just want to mention that the fanfiction I had in mind for another likely wont get done because of real life issues... but I will see about us finishing what we started, even if we can't have it be a part of the contest.

Badges

I just want to mention that the fanfiction I had in mind for another likely wont get done because of real life issues... but I will see about us finishing what we started, even if we can't have it be a part of the contest.

I'm glad to hear that a number of people submitted, but unfortunately my story will definitely not be ready in time, not even close actually.

Oh well, at least I have a fun story started, even if it won't be posted for a contest or any time remotely close to Valentines Day.

Stinks that you guys won't have it done in time, but I am glad to hear that you won't just leave it be. It saddens me when work goes unfinished, especially when you are really liking it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm finishing up my entry right now. I should have it posted by tonight.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Alright, more entries! Glad to see this! Best of luck!

• Brohoof 1

I am also glad to see a few more entries. I shall read them soon.

• Brohoof 1

Badges