Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?

J.R.

Before this show it was Nyu/Lucy from Elfen Lied. I don't know why but I really liked her throughout the series she was a deep character or at least I saw it that way. It's been years since I last saw this anime and I plan on rewatching it again sometime soon. But I don't know something about split personalities attracts me somewhat and I really don't know why?? 

elfen_lied__lucy_by_fidjera-d4sfoqd.png

by fidjera

If anything Pinkie Pie is quite the obvious for me from this show. 

Let's see... *pulls out massive list*

Oh I guess I'll just list three of them.

I don't have time to list them all.

post-25645-0-28796800-1435388571_thumb.jpg

Tali'Zorah vas Normandy from the Mass Effect series

post-25645-0-93301900-1435388624_thumb.jpg

Alyx from Half Life 2

post-25645-0-99312200-1435388759_thumb.jpg

And Mileena from the Moral Kombat series

Nope, crushes don't work that way for me. I can like a fictional character and find them cute or charming, but that doesn't mean I have a crush on them. Crushes for me are when I'm romantically interested in a cute girl that I like.

No, I haven't. I've found plenty of characters amazingly cute before (Akane from Psycho Pass :wub:) but I've never had a genuine crush on any fictional character before

Yes, a few times.

When I first joined this fandom, I had a schoolkid crush on Rainbow Dash. When I first got into SAO, I developed a crush on Asuna (I still sorta do, and TBH, I look for her qualities in a soulmate/girlfriend/whatever-you-want-to-call-it).

Yeah still do.

I have three, Homura Akemi from Madoka Magica, Mei Misaski from Another, and my biggest... PETRA RAL FROM SHINGEKI NO KYOJINNN. She's soo cuutteee.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yes I have crushes on multiple fictional characters including:

Harry Potter

John Wick (Keanu Reeves)

Spyro

Hiccup from How To Train Your Dragon

Twilight Sparkle

Rainbow Dash

Danny Phantom

Edd from Ed, Edd, N' Eddy

Eddy from Ed, Edd, N' Eddy

Stewie

Brian

Kristoff from Frozen

Edited by MLPFanatic34
  • Brohoof 1

I... I have a crush on Sawk (Pokémon) for about four years... I don't know how to feel about this. :lol:

I also have crushes on Rainbow Dash (MLP:FiM) and Falco Lombardi (Star Fox), but only mild crushes. I don't think about these two that much otherwise.

Hell no, but I used to think I did.

I thought I liked Dawn from Pokémon when I was younger, but then I realized that I didn't. I mean, I don't mind the character, it's just that I had no idea what love actually was. I'm still not an expert to this day, but I do know this, it's not a cartoon, and it's not a word to be taken lightly.

I had a few crushes on some anime and cartoon characters. These characters are:

- Hinata Hyuga: Naruto

- Konata Izumi: Lucky Star

- Black Rock Shooter: Black Rock Shooter

- Rika Takanashi: Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai 

- Raven: Teen Titans 

I don't usually get crushes, on real people or otherwise. I just get bursts of sustained interest that isn't necessarily romantic. The closest to one is an intense admiration and more of a sort of role model attitude towards Shion Uzuki of Xenosaga. She inspires me and thoughts of her struggles keep me going in these trying times.

I think I remember posting on this chat before... However I don't remember when so I'm gonna reply remastered. I remember having really bizarre crushes I remember thinking that Kath Soucie had a sexy voice. She's the voices of Sally Acorn (Sonic SATAM, Lola Bunny (Space Jam, and I wish she was still her voice instead of friggin "what's her face" uh Kristen Wigg she might put the "Looney" in Looney Toons but I still like the old model even if people say she's a characterless void made only to be a sexy girl bunny), Morgan Macabre of Darkwing Duck, she does many voices but those mentioned are the ones that used her soft breathy voice ya know. I also like Jessica Rabbit love that design her hair that covers the eye and some do that to cover a black eye or scar her it's just "Noir Dame". Another choice would be April O'Neil 1987's she just was a bombaceous babe dudes. Also every other April carnation TMNT fans remember the banana jumpsuit one... for obvious reasons maybe. I might add Lois Lane if she wasn't such a stuck up newsie reported who's equally stubborn character gets her into SO much trouble it's SO easy. Aprilurry  gets captured but she's different she's not trying to uncover the Turtle's secret identities all the time. They don't have any for one. Except the secret Id is that 4 humanoid talking turtles might be something to keep secret. One more mention is Final Fantasy 8's Rinoa Heartilly. I remember playing through but never beating FF8 and just really liked her I used my own name in place of Squall as if these words used as names mean anything... Come on Cloud, can't tell me he ain't stuck in the clouds? And Squall... That just means "a storm or struggle in storm". Ever heard "No matter the squall"? Rinoa was crushing on me saying my name throughout the game. I even developed an infactuation to Squall's character, I still have the lion shaped pendant and blackish brown jacket with the fuzzy collar. They're called "bomber jackets" they were pilot coats the think leathery coat and fuzzy collars were made for high flying duh. On Earth you just sweat in it, even in Winter. I walked around in a bitter attitude to feel the character. I'm weird like that when I "role play". I was a 20 year old acting like a 17 year old yeah those guys in Final Fantasy are 15 to 17 years old. In case you couldn't notice I mean when does fantasies or Anime really happen to a 20 something or an adult. I still don't think a 15 year old kid could fly an airplane. He's a minor so no licence even for Gundams... How come nobody likes that series? I put these male characters here not as "crushes" but dudes I thought we really cool. Oh hey uh I forgot to mention I had a fan love for the Raphael and Mona Lisa thing too when I watched that episode. The one that had only one episode but has fans and stuff. Seriously look at YouTube, there's fan tributes Raph X Mona with pictures of the couple. I wish they had more of her in the show but they have these toys of characters that were never even in the show. I wonder how Ace Duck and the Mighty Mutanimals would have looked? The was Ray Fillet, Mondo Gecko was there there's even mention that Leather head quit being bad and joined them. These TMNT characters have entire episode written on their box cards the toys came in. Ace Duck he was a character in a comic Michelangelo was reading and Krang gets an appetites for duck and warps a "Dimension X" duck thru it but the thing mutates into Ace Duck. It's like Donald Duck went to the Air Force? I bet he would have sounded like any of the ducks from DuckTales or something. Hey that reminds me of Cold Shadow a game that looks like Donald Duck joined the Miami Vice and then became a ninja. It says "Disney Interactive" and how many white ducks do you know in Disney? excluding; Daisy Duck, that sailsman nephew of Scrooge McDuck, Scrooge himself, Huey, Dewey and Louie, Launch Pad, Darkwing Duck, etc. Ok you get the picture that duck is just clearly Donald. Anywho this ramble session is over.